Anyone found Anthem winter 2015 2016 itineraries

Mar56

Yeah, just had a nice chat with my TA. I'm going to book a longer Anthem sailing but will wait until I'm on Allure in 2+ weeks to take advantage of the new OBC amount :). TA agreed that was the way to go.

Please know that may be a little risky. I remember Quantum prices going up same day/a few days after they first went on sale.

Yeah, just had a nice chat with my TA. I'm going to book a longer Anthem sailing but will wait until I'm on Allure in 2+ weeks to take advantage of the new OBC amount :). TA agreed that was the way to go.

You're not worried about prices going up in the meantime, like they did for Quantum? If I were you, I'd book today, and then if prices are the same, book on the ship and cancel the first booking because if they go up more than the cost of the OBC it's a moot point.

Edited by yj2cute

Itineraries are still going up onto the public website. I was able to see itineraries for Anthem from Cape Liberty all the way to March... got very 'GLITCHY' (as someone else said) after that and locked up a couple times. They must still be working on it in the Public Website.

?

I called. For 3 night March sailing: FJS 708pp, SJS 675pp, D1 626pp, D3 588pp, D8 532pp.

3-4 running about 390pp for JS and 287pp for D.

Taxes and fees 93.09 pp

Good, I was purposely trying to be a little vague....but giving you an idea...;)

I looked at how much it would be for the cheapest balcony which would be an E1 and it was between 1100 and 1200 for 2......

Edited by megr1125

You're not worried about prices going up in the meantime, like they did for Quantum? If I were you, I'd book today, and then if prices are the same, book on the ship and cancel the first booking because if they go up more than the cost of the OBC it's a moot point.

OK the more I think about it that makes sense. I actually wasn't aware of the Quantum jump because I wasn't looking to book at that time. Liberty's insane pricing hasn't jumped yet, but she's also not Anthem.

Edited by Dave85

Please know that may be a little risky. I remember Quantum prices going up same day/a few days after they first went on sale.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say, that Royal learned from Quantum release how much people are willing to pay for these ships out of Bayonne... I think that pricing for Anthem will initially be higher (much higher) than what was released for Quantum - I think that they will overshoot this time, especially in the suite categories where Quantum nearly sold every suite (with the exception of the huge Loft suites that are astronomically priced) in just a few days/weeks for all Fall 2014/Winter 2015 sailings.

OK the more I think about it that makes sense. I actually wasn't aware of the Quantum jump because I wasn't looking to book at that time. Liberty's insane pricing hasn't jumped yet, but she's also not Anthem.

Which sailing are you going to book?

In USD around 13000 for 4 withOUT tips or insurance....

Good God!!! Judging from what I am seeing as the trend for the NYC/NJ market with Royal - starting with the increases in pricing on Quantum in Winter/Early Spring 2015 (another thread I was reading), and then the Liberty in the summer months (pricing was nearly $14K for my family of 5 in 2 e-level balcony cabins for July 2015), and now the price that I see initially for Anthem in WINTER! The pricing is completely outrageous!

Royal is pricing themselves out of the market. I am pretty 'loyal to Royal' but not at these prices... People will pay initially for the new ships, but not in the longer-term... much cheaper to fly (in some cases, fly first class) to Florida and sail from there on a beautiful ship that may be a couple years older - or try the competition from here in the Northeast and save the airfare.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say, that Royal learned from Quantum release how much people are willing to pay for these ships out of Bayonne... I think that pricing for Anthem will initially be higher (much higher) than what was released for Quantum - I think that they will overshoot this time, especially in the suite categories where Quantum nearly sold every suite (with the exception of the huge Loft suites that are astronomically priced) in just a few days/weeks for all Fall 2014/Winter 2015 sailings.

Yeah. I think the most important consideration is you book at a rate you're willing to pay regardless of future speculative price drops. I'm willing to pay the rate I was just quoted and I think it's reasonable with the balcony discount.

Edited by Dave85

Yeah. I think the most important consideration is you book at a rate you're willing to pay regardless of future speculative price drops. I'm willing to pay the rate I was just quoted and I think it's reasonable with the balcony discount.

I agree. I wouldn't have booked if I wasn't willing to pay that price. Now I'd LOVE to pay less, and if the prices drop, that would be a bonus, but if they don't I'm still going.

Which sailing are you going to book?

Currently on the phone booking 11/10/15 -- 12 night with lots of sea days, my favorite :)

Also, DW's birthday falls during that cruise, so we really like sailing that time of year (we'll be on Breakaway this year for her birthday).

Edited by Dave85

In USD around 13000 for 4 withOUT tips or insurance....

Crazy.....wow.

I have Serenade 11 day Southern (with much nicer ports) currently booked in my favourite aft JS so I think I may just stay put. We are going on Quantum in March 2015 so my kiddies will be able to experience this class of ship at least once.

Thanks,

Donna

Can anyone see prices and schedules for Family JS and Spa JS for March 19, 2016 and March 12th 2016 (around those weekend dates)? Every time I log into RCCL the system stops working when I select any dates. So i cannot see anything for March 2016. Thank you!

I can tell you a couple of prices for Nov 30th 12 night (I think it was 12 nites)

GS $6953.52 for two including D discount of $350 and includes the port taxes.

Spa JS $5341.56 including all of above info. There were about 13 GS's available half an hour ago. I would assume that the March costs would be about the same. We aren't booking mainly because of the drive up and the weather mid December might be iffy. Sticking to the Freedom in Pt Canaveral.

I can tell you a couple of prices for Nov 30th 12 night (I think it was 12 nites)

Spa JS $5341.56 including all of above info. There were about 13 GS's available half an hour ago. I would assume that the March costs would be about the same. We aren't booking mainly because of the drive up and the weather mid December might be iffy. Sticking to the Freedom in Pt Canaveral.

Thank you for trying. They must still be having system problems as I cannot even see what the March 2016 itineraries are. I can see that there are four sailings but as soon as I click on that I get a blank screen.

Hi Helen:

I see you are on also. We booked the 3 night "weekend getaway" for March 4, a GS for about $939 including tax and port fees.

Sandy

Edited by PC2

Thank you for trying. They must still be having system problems as I cannot even see what the March 2016 itineraries are. I can see that there are four sailings but as soon as I click on that I get a blank screen.

Like you, I can not see any of March sailings for Anthem, but able to see the new sailings on Anthem out of Cape Liberty. Prices are still not on line.

I can't view anything other then a few royal anthem trips. It's showing there are 27. But when I got to the other pages they are all white. Can anyone tell me what the price on the nov 30th sailing is for balconies non suite

I can't view anything other then a few royal anthem trips. It's showing there are 27. But when I got to the other pages they are all white. Can anyone tell me what the price on the nov 30th sailing is for balconies non suite

This is all that I get on the itinerary and the cabin screens. Anyone getting more?!

Nov30_1_zpsd7a3fee9.jpg

Nov30_zpsad6200c7.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Hi Helen:

I see you are on also. We booked the 3 night "weekend getaway" for March 4, a GS for about $939 including tax and port fees.

Sandy

Hi Sandy, that is a good deal but again, snow might be in the forecast in NJ and we drive up and back from SC!

I got the prices by calling Royal Caribbean directly and just asking what the cost of the cabins were for GS and JS. I can't get the website to work either so calling was the best idea..PS the itinerary that I like best is the one that goes to Costa Maya and Roatan! Great cruise!

Edited by torpeedo

I was not on hold long at all, I got a few prices for you for the 11/30/15 sailing, based on double occupancy

D1 $2329pp, with tax $2538

E1 $1902pp, with tax $2098

DO $1819pp, with tax $2015