Anyone found Anthem winter 2015 2016 itineraries

Mar56

Up through April of 2016, Eastern and southern caribbeans, and bahamas...

Prices are not cheap......about 4000 for 2 for an E1 on the first sailing from Bayonne.

I will not be booking today.......

Can you tell me the price of the 3 night weekend cruise in March? Any balcony.

Edited by marci22

Up through April of 2016, Eastern and southern caribbeans, and bahamas...

Prices are not cheap......about 4000 for 2 for an E1 on the first sailing from Bayonne.

I will not be booking today.......

The 12 night itinerary that is the same as the 11 night Quantum itinerary, just an added sea day, costs more for the D category than Quantum was for a spa junior suite on the day of release. :eek:

Wow! I guess that's what they want us to say. :rolleyes: A great big royal WOW!

Gina

Can you tell me the price of the 3 night weekend cruise in March? Any balcony.

Cheapest balcony for that 3 night is $476pp for a DO - that is obstructed balcony. D1s are $626pp. Rather than do a D1 I'd book a Spa JS at $675pp. I mean at $49 more pp, why not? If I were going to book it at all. :)

Gina

Edited by mommabean

Thanks for the updates!

Do you guys know if the FL/Bahamas itineraries are ridiculously priced, like the 10+ night Caribbean sailings? Thinking about the one in mid-March - at least a balcony, depending on $$.

Was hoping there would be an 8-night transatlantic to NJ, like Quantum has - but haven't heard anything.

Cheapest balcony for that 3 night is $476pp for a DO - that is obstructed balcony. D1s are $626pp. Rather than do a D1 I'd book a Spa JS at $675pp. I mean at $49 more pp, why not? If I were going to book it at all. :)

Gina

Thanks. I was wondering how the prices compared to the Quantum 2 night that I booked (not at opening). It's cheaper per person than the 2 night I have right now in D2 and D5. Even the SJS is cheaper. And it's one more night.

Not a lot of regular JS on this ship?

Edited by marci22

Thanks. I was wondering how the prices compared to the Quantum 2 night that I booked (not at opening). It's cheaper per person than the 2 night I have right now in D2 and D5.

I admit I was shocked at the Quantum short cruise pricing as it seemed way to high compared to the long itinerary prices. I didn't understand how they came up with the pricing at all.

Are you thinking of switching? Or maybe doing both Quantum 2 night and Anthem 3 night?

Gina

Jan 25th 12 day western Caribbean - Ocean View G - 10102 - one of the ones at the front of the ship.

Same room as for our Quantum cruise.

Yaaaaayyyyyyyaaaayyy.

and just slightly more expensive than the Quantum.

Thanks for the updates!

Do you guys know if the FL/Bahamas itineraries are ridiculously priced, like the 10+ night Caribbean sailings? Thinking about the one in mid-March - at least a balcony, depending on $$.

Was hoping there would be an 8-night transatlantic to NJ, like Quantum has - but haven't heard anything.

The 8 night Bahamas seems more similar in pricing to the 10 night S. Caribbean Quantum. A JS isn't a huge amount more than a D1.

SJS - $2179pp

E1 - $1385pp

D1 - $1729pp

Gina

I admit I was shocked at the Quantum short cruise pricing as it seemed way to high compared to the long itinerary prices. I didn't understand how they came up with the pricing at all.

Are you thinking of switching? Or maybe doing both Quantum 2 night and Anthem 3 night?

Gina

I would like to switch. The 2 night is high compared to the Quantum 3 night, I think because you can use C&A discount on the 3 night? The 2 night is just so short. Can't do the Q 3 night because of timing.

Edited by marci22

10 Nov 2015 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

22 Nov 2015 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

30 Nov 2015 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

12 Dec 2015 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

19 Dec 2015 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

27 Dec 2015 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

03 Jan 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

15 Jan 2016 Eastern Caribbean 10 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

25 Jan 2016 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

06 Feb 2016 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

13 Feb 2016 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

21 Feb 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

04 Mar 2016 3 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

07 Mar 2016 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

19 Mar 2016 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

27 Mar 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

08 Apr 2016 Eastern Caribbean 10 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

18 Apr 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

Thanks! The Anthem is suppose to arrive in Bayonne on Novmeber 4th. Do you know if there are any 2 or 3 night cruises between then and the 10th? I guess if its not showing up they may be closed for TA and whatever?

On the phone now with an agent.

Mar 7, 12 day.

E1 $4,549.50 for 2 and with grats 4837.56. Diamond discount not applied to the price, computer having a glitch. I had to give them a $900.00 deposit!

I asked about the Spa Jr. Suite for the same cruise and she quoted $7,591.56. That is without grats and C&A discount. WOW !!! I have a Spa Jr Stuite on the Quantum and paid over $2,500 less for the cruise.

Well, I caved and booked the Anthem Jan. 15, 2016 sailing. 10 night Eastern Caribbean. Cat DO $3017.84 for 2 before balcony discount. I know I can get a cheaper cruise out of Florida, but I couldn't pass up driving 15 minutes to this brand new, beautiful ship.

The 8 night Bahamas seems more similar in pricing to the 10 night S. Caribbean Quantum. A JS isn't a huge amount more than a D1.

SJS - $2179pp

E1 - $1385pp

D1 - $1729pp

Gina

Thanks Gina! Just called and booked a SJS. Was originally going to book a D8 at $1529, but my way of thinking was $650 more/person for a bigger room and double points.

Was so weird calling with not much information in front of me. Whenever I've booked a cruise in the past, I always know the pricing and what specific stateroom I want. Kept on asking him questions...and how much is this category? How about that category? lol.

Now looking at my invoice - he didn't charge gratuities, so I will call at some point to inquire - instead of them just tacking em on with no notice!

I can but probably should not. Somewhere north of 1000 for 2, but less than 1500......

?

I called. For 3 night March sailing: FJS 708pp, SJS 675pp, D1 626pp, D3 588pp, D8 532pp.

3-4 running about 390pp for JS and 287pp for D.

Taxes and fees 93.09 pp

Edited by marci22

Yeah, just had a nice chat with my TA. I'm going to book a longer Anthem sailing but will wait until I'm on Allure in 2+ weeks to take advantage of the new OBC amount :). TA agreed that was the way to go.