Can't change reserved room?

I have three reservations for June 22 NoS and we have all payments in. We have three different room types, due to costs and peoples want/needs. We have an interior, a balcony, and a window. I can go in and change to rooms for the interior and the window, but don't want to. I can't change the balcony room and it's the one I want to change. After reading a review of a room in my category, I did a dummy booking and the room I want is available, but when I go to modify it, I get "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." Does this make any sense? Is there a reason I can't modify this room, but can the others?

Are you sure it's the same category? Often if you go into your reservation and do something it "locks out." You try later. I'd call them. As long as it's the same category you shouldn't have any problem. But, I do use a TA. That is one reason. I email her with my desires, and it's done. Personal preference.

I have three reservations for June 22 NoS and we have all payments in. We have three different room types, due to costs and peoples want/needs. We have an interior, a balcony, and a window. I can go in and change to rooms for the interior and the window, but don't want to. I can't change the balcony room and it's the one I want to change. After reading a review of a room in my category, I did a dummy booking and the room I want is available, but when I go to modify it, I get "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." Does this make any sense? Is there a reason I can't modify this room, but can the others?

Although the cabin you wish to move to is available if it is a different category than what you have booked the system will not allow it. To make that change you would be required to pay to upgrade to that cabin if it is a higher category. Cabin changes can only be within the same category that you booked.

Thanks everyone. It wasn't a different category. But I couldn't even get that far. I clicked on "Modify" from the "Countdown to Cruise" page and got the message. I ended up calling and got the room switched.

Thanks everyone. It wasn't a different category. But I couldn't even get that far. I clicked on "Modify" from the "Countdown to Cruise" page and got the message. I ended up calling and got the room switched.

Good for you! Glad it worked out. The Royal website does have it's fair share of issues.