Carnival ruined...

Caesar salads for me. I used to love a good Caesar, but now only Carnival's will do!

What's something you love better on a cruise than anywhere else?

Agree! love carnivals Caesar salads. I have tried them at restaurants, but carnivals dressing is by far the best

Yes, I have yet to eat a better Caesar salad. I order one every night in the dining room.

Unfortunately, I can't stand the anchovy taste in them. I love Caesar Salads from Red Lobster because they don't have anchovies in their dressing.

Carnival's cream of mushroom soup. I've never had any that's any better than theirs. I look forward to it every time I cruise Carnival.

You can find this recipe online easily. :) Absolutely to die for...

For me it is simply the Eggs Benedict for breakfast ;)

It doesn't seem like much but there is something about having them served to me in a dinning room that makes me jump out of bed early in the mornings on the cruise. It makes my WHOLE day when cruising. Corny but true :rolleyes:

On my first Carnival cruise on the Fascination I absolutely loved the Ceasars salads. Lately on other Carnival ships they are waaaaayyyy to fishy for me. A little anchovy is fine but lately they taste like nasty old fish. Blech !!!

Totally Agree! I keep ordering them hoping for it to be less fishy. Occasionally it is, but mostly there's too much anchovy and it ruins it for me.:(

Unfortunately, I can't stand the anchovy taste in them. I love Caesar Salads from Red Lobster because they don't have anchovies in their dressing.

That's what I tasted! I thought the dressing picked up a fish taste in the fridge! No wonder I didn't like it.

Carnival ruined.........

My DH's choices for ships and cruise lines---

After the Breeze, he wants Guy's Burgers on every cruise :p

I love, love, love the shaved spiral cut onions on the toppings bar, myself :D

I have yet to have the opportunity to enjoy a Guy's burger...sad.

I am however going on the Magic soon, and I'm really looking forward to the Red Frog Pub. Any suggestions or pub favorites I need to try?

I am however going on the Magic soon, and I'm really looking forward to the Red Frog Pub. Any suggestions or pub favorites I need to try?

Red Frog Pub the wings are fantastic they are 3.95 but worth it

Add me to the list of cold fruit soup lovers. I don't even bother ordering them on land anymore because I will just be disappointed.

I also really love the mac and cheese. Yumbolie!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app

I agree Carnivals Caesar salad is very good. But back in 2000 on Celebrity we had a Caesar salad prepared table side. I don't remember it tasting any better but it sure was cool having it prepared right at our table.