Paperwork for B2B cruises?

Kinkacruiser

Our B2B cruises were booked separately and I have now printed out all boarding passes and luggage tags. Obviously we won't need luggage tags but do we need to show the boarding pass to anyone on turnaround day?

We have the same cabin if that matters. Is there any other paperwork we need - maybe a cruise summary which shows OBC's?

Thanks in advance.

Our B2B cruises were booked separately and I have now printed out all boarding passes and luggage tags. Obviously we won't need luggage tags but do we need to show the boarding pass to anyone on turnaround day?

We have the same cabin if that matters. Is there any other paperwork we need - maybe a cruise summary which shows OBC's?

Thanks in advance.

Anna take along a copy of any obc and you should get a letter on the last night that you dont need to do the 2nd muster so keep that just in case you are asked why you are not at the drill

Thanks in advance.

You won't need the boarding pass since you will be given an "In Transit" card if you disembark and of course you will have your new cruise card as well.

Mike:)

Also, pay particular attention to how happy you feel compared to how not so happy the other people who have to disembark look. Enjoy it because you will be the sad ones next time around. :cool:

It really is a very easy process...we just did a b2b2b on the Ruby & the only issue we has was a couple passengers that either overslept or didn't pay attention to instructions that are left in your cabin the night before...we had to wait in the terminal for about 20-30 mins. extra as Princess had to track them down to be able to "zero" the ship out before we re-boarded...make sure to be considerate of your fellow b2b'ers ;):D

I did a B2B on the Island last fall where our 2nd leg was a Guarantee and unassigned until a day or two before disembarkation/embarkation day. We got our new cruise cards along with a piece of paper telling us what cabin we were moving to. As to luggage, we were told by passenger service to make sure it was all packed up in the room and it would appear at the new cabin on its own. (of course in your case it will be easier)

We had to clear customs in Vancouver again quickly before being let back to the ship. As we wanted to get out and spend some time in town before we sailed again we were given some "In transit" passes that allowed us to skip the giant security check-in (we got to use the crew line) but we had to clear US Customs again.

Bring your second boarding pass if you are bringing on 2 bottles of wine each at embarkation to be on the safe side. In February we were on a Ruby B2B out of FLL and they wanted to see the second boarding pass when writing up the receipt for the 2 extra bottles. Those bottles were then delivered to our cabin on the last night of the first cruise.

All ways have your 2nd boarding pass.....we did a b2b.....but swapped cabins...they had no record of us doing it b2b....until we ticked the disemvarkment notice saying that We in transit....then we had to provide proof.....this was November/December for 23 dats last year..... ( I had heard storys of folk who have paper work show up but names have gone missing)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

All ways have your 2nd boarding pass.....we did a b2b.....but swapped cabins...they had no record of us doing it b2b....until we ticked the disemvarkment notice saying that We in transit....then we had to provide proof.....this was November/December for 23 dats last year..... ( I had heard storys of folk who have paper work show up but names have gone missing)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Did you not have your cruise card for the second portion?

Mike:)

No....that come the night before...it wasn't brought to there attention untill we filled outvthe disembarkment form.....and ticked the box In Transit......they rang us up...and asked us why we ticked it....so we said because we are....then they asked to see our paperwork the next day.... We did not book them together so had different booking numbers.... No problems after we showed them the paperwork....

Sent from Jocelyn"s Samsung Galaxy Note via Tapatalk 2

We got our new cruise cards along with a piece of paper telling us what cabin we were moving to. As to luggage, we were told by passenger service to make sure it was all packed up in the room and it would appear at the new cabin on its own.

Next time be aware you do not have to pack all the hanging clothes in the closet. They will be moved on a rack and hung up in your new cabin.

Quick question for b2b re wine: do I understand correctly that if we have a b2b going northbound from Vancouver with turn-around in Whittier, DH and I can bring a total of 4 bottles of wine on-board in Vancouver, and they will hold 2 of them until the night before we dock in Whittier so we can enjoy the other 2 on our southbound cruise? Thanks!

Edited by LoriPhil

Quick question for b2b re wine: do I understand correctly that if we have a b2b going northbound from Vancouver with turn-around in Whittier, DH and I can bring a total of 4 bottles of wine on-board in Vancouver, and they will hold 2 of them until the night before we dock in Whittier so we can enjoy the other 2 on our southbound cruise? Thanks!

Yes.