Freedom getting American Table

MissKIA

According to John Heald's Blog today, the Freedom is getting the new menus beginning in June. Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I am looking forward to trying them. There's a lot of interesting looking dishes on there. On the other hand, it's not getting great reviews. In any case I will get to decide for myself in December. :D

(Sorry if this was already posted. I looked briefly and didn't see anything)

whats the difference never heard of this new menu is it on the breeze and libertry too:confused:

It's on the Liberty but not the Breeze. So far it's only on the Glory, Liberty, Inspiration and Imagination.. (I believe).

We enjoyed it on the Inspiration last weekend. Food was good and I liked seeing new items. There were classics as well. Have fun. It'll be good. The ribs were much improved in this form and the calamari was great. Desserts were well done too. Pie selection of the day was cherry, pumpkin, and Apple.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am on the imagination Thursday I will give them a review when i get back... I am not a foodee. But i do enjoy go food.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

When you get off the Imagination I'll be getting on! Take care of her for me!

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

I want to try the new menu. I see from Zydecocruisers website that they have already tweaked the menu design. It didn't have the flatbread or the calamari listed as "for the table" appetizers. It also had more soups.

Here is a link to his current sailing on the Imagination where he is reviewing the new menu's. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalImagination/index.html

The menu and food pictures are on page 3 of embarkation day.

Edited by okgirl

When the new menu first rolled out, I was a little bit leery, but now I am actually looking forward to the change. There is more than enough on these menus that I am sure I will like. Still some of the old, but lots of new things to try. Looking forward to trying it on the Freedom in Nov.

I was under the impression that all the ships are slowly having the American Table/Feast menu implemented. I'm willing to give it a go. If all else fails, there is always the Lido buffet (or the 24-hour soft serve ice cream machines! Lol! ;) ).

I seem to recall JH saying that the roll out was put on hold while they tweaked the new menu! I hope they do NOT roll that menu on the Breeze any time soon.

I want to try the new menu. I see from Zydecocruisers website that they have already tweaked the menu design. It didn't have the flatbread or the calamari listed as "for the table" appetizers. It also had more soups.

Here is a link to his current sailing on the Imagination where he is reviewing the new menu's. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalImagination/index.html

The menu and food pictures are on page 3 of embarkation day.

That page just asked me for a donation. And then my Adaware spyware program just went wacky. Thanks for nothing.

That page just asked me for a donation. And then my Adaware spyware program just went wacky. Thanks for nothing.

Worked fine for me. No donation requests, no ad/spywear warnings.

Edited by babsee101

I am on the imagination Thursday I will give them a review when i get back... I am not a foodee. But i do enjoy go food.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Be advised the Flatbread on the Imagination was horrible. supposed to be topped with cheese and caramalized onions that thing came out dry and cold.

Had a flatbread at Chili's last night for my Birthday Dinner and even that was way better.

Be advised the Flatbread on the Imagination was horrible. supposed to be topped with cheese and caramalized onions that thing came out dry and cold.

Had a flatbread at Chili's last night for my Birthday Dinner and even that was way better.

That sucks. That's one of the things I'm looking forward to trying. Hopefully it will be better on the Freedom.

I'm also looking forward to trying the Apple Pork Chop thingy. Have any of you tried it? Is it any good? It sounds good, but that doesn't mean much. lol