Celebrity Equinox three persons in a balcony cabin.

matondo

This is our first time sailing Celebrity! We will be three in the cabin and I was wondering how the sofa bed folds out. The sofa is next to the balcony. On HAL I had to climb over the person in the sofa bed to go out on the balcony. On Disney, the sofa bed folded out so that there was plenty of room to walk by to get to the balcony.

If someone has a picture that would be even more wonderful!

I found this for you. Hope the link works. if not, GOOGLE Equinox sofa bed by balcony and choose IMAGES.

It's a convertabed.

http://www.cruisingmates.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=238&t=5125

Thank you the link was exactly what I was looking for. The bed set up is much like what we had on Disney. Hopefully, the mattress is softer on the Equinox sofa than it was on the Dream.

It's very comfy. :)

The sofa bed that my daughter had in a Sky Suite (Constellation) last month was absolutely horrible. After the 1st night, we had the steward make the bed up on the sofa instead of puling it out.

Thanks for the pictures. Are there shelves in the closet area? There will be 3 adults in our cabin for 14 days in Nov. 5 drawers will be rough!!

Thanks for the pictures. Are there shelves in the closet area? There will be 3 adults in our cabin for 14 days in Nov. 5 drawers will be rough!!

Not as rough as having just one bathroom:rolleyes:

As an alternative to shelves, it's really very easy to just use one or two of your suitcases which easily slide under the bed

Edited by ghstudio

It may not be a fold out sofa bed at all. The third person may be sleeping on top of the couch

Our DD sleeps in the bunk (over 50)and loves it. She has slept up top for two cruises and is booked again next year.

Edited by Lindasmom8