Share Your BOGO Deals

Love this sale! We booked on Adventure OTS to southern Caribbean with our good friends in connecting Grand Suites. Seriously, hardly more than a Jr. Suite and we received $110 off for being platinum. After the cruise (so far away...) we'll be emerald. Yay! We saved $1000!!!

I saved a little over $700 on a sailing I had already booked for FOS eastern caribbean in March 2015. We still had the balcony credit even with the BOGO.

Then decided to book a 7 night western caribbean D1 balcony on the Allure for April 2016 and it ended up being around $1000/person with taxes.

We are paying bout $1250/pp (including balcony discount) on an 11-day Southern Caribbean itinerary on Serenade out of Ft. Lauderdale in November 2015, D1 balcony.

The cruise was already booked - I called to have the balcony discount applied and she told me we were eligible for the BOGOHO - I thought is was only for new bookings!

We booked 2 Aft Balconies and an inside stateroom for a 2015, S. Caribbean out of San Juan. Saved $1976 (before tips). That's enough to pay for another aft balcony.... No, this is not an offer to adopt!:p :D

Free insurance??

How do you think they will handle price drops on these reservations?

They told me if I saw price drops on the RC website to call and I would get that rate. RC is having the 50% deal now but my price is still cheaper.

I was doing some dummy bookings and the prices seems pretty similar, especially for a family of 4... anyone find good deals for 4?

I had an existing booking form March, 2015 on Allure and was able to save $800. Initially, I had 4 people in one room but with the BOGOHO savings I was able to place us in 2 adjoining rooms and save an additional $800. If I had left all 4 of us in the same room, the savings would of been only $600. This is a huge savings PLUS we get to expand into 2 rooms.

I think the larger savings is for those Cruises that were previously booked. Basically with our booking, we sailing on a larger ship, same port, one month earlier for about $200 less than this past year. This new booking isn't sailing until Feb 2016. I expect the rates to be much higher then than they are today.

Larger, newer ship, $200 less is a good enough start.

Hi!

Marguerite, I wanted to ask about "free insurance" too! :)

Did they waive the insurance price? (I'd love to know, because I just paid a fortune for insurance for DH and me.) If they did, what do I have to do? <drool>

Also:

They told me if I saw price drops on the RC website to call and I would get that rate. RC is having the 50% deal now but my price is still cheaper.

Did they tell you that if the price drops anytime between now and final payment, even if the BOGOHO sale is months over with, they'll readjust your original BOGOHO price to the lower fare--pax 1 lower fare and pax 2 correspondingly lower 1/2 fare?

Thanks in advance!

Sona

...Did they tell you that if the price drops anytime between now and final payment, even if the BOGOHO sale is months over with, they'll readjust your original BOGOHO price to the lower fare--pax 1 lower fare and pax 2 correspondingly lower 1/2 fare?

Thanks in advance!

Sona

Once it's past May 31, the BOGOHO sale is gone. Price drops will no longer include 1/2 off for the second guest, unless there is a new BOGOHO sale.

We have previously booked a B2B in March of 2015 in a SLS on Allure. We were able to get a reduction of almost $4,000 for the second week. We could not get a discount for the first week as the other cabin was already booked. Since there are only two there was no eligible reduction.

We are also going to book a B2B for 2016 on the big girls and are also booking a sailing for October 2015 on Independence. We just booked Oasis for late June of this year. Our TA said she has never seen a sale like this before. I find it very exciting. Nothing like lining up future sailings. :D

On a side note there is no BOGOHO for the RLS on Oasis and Allure.

Once it's past May 31, the BOGOHO sale is gone. Price drops will no longer include 1/2 off for the second guest, unless there is a new BOGOHO sale.

Thank you for this, Clarea/Bob. That's helpful to know.

Best,

Sona

Snagged a D1 aft for 1700. Ish total! Gratuities already in due to My time dining.We had no intention of sailing with Royal for awhile as we have a future certificate with another line , but this was too good pass up ! Thanks Rccl :)

We booked today, for 18 months out. Thought getting the cabin we wanted would be easy, not. Almost all the upper deck gs were gone, 1 regular left and a few connecting. Prices are terrific, people are snapping the bargains up. Great sale:D

Edited by setsail

We booked today, for 18 months out. Thought getting the cabin we wanted would be easy, not. Almost all the upper deck gs were gone, 1 regular left and a few connecting. Prices are terrific, people are snapping the bargains up. Great sale:D

This is correct, but there might be some Cabin grabbing via TA Group bookings etc. We just booked a nice JS on the Indy that wasn't listed as available thru RCL but the TA had it! The cruise is 17 months away but it's booked and we like be all happy. :D

Saved $1200 on a 14 night Explorer cruise in an aft JS before our $350 balcony discount. AND we used one of our 3 remaining next cruise certificates for $150 OBC plus got an additional $100 OBC, free gratuities and dinner for 2 from TA - a good deal all around.

Booked a JS on Freedom for Sept 6, 2015 last night & with our Diamond discount got it for $997.00 each which I think is a GREAT deal. Last time we went on Freedom was 4 years ago & JS at THAT time was $1,399 each. And got the cabin, location & deck we wanted.

We saved an additional $350

on our already booked GS on Grandeur sailing for Jan 15. Also snagged a RFS on Adventure for $4800

for 5 of us for Jan 16. I thought that was an excellent deal! Sharing it with the inlaws and will be their first suite.