Carnival waterworks for almost 3 year old.

Gaprofitt

Swimmies and diapers are not allowed in the pools. That goes for adults, too! Anyone using the pools MUST be "potty trained". If your child is still in diapers, bring a blow-up tub and put enough water in it for splashing. Empty into a floor or shower drain.

Yes, you can take your child to any beach wearing swim diapers. I see you bumped up an almost four year old thread discussing this issue, so you know they aren't allowed in the water on your ship.

Edited by 6rugrats

• 2 weeks later...

I went on the breeze 2/23/14 and their were several toddlers wearing swim diapers under their swimsuits and no one said a thing (im aware they aren't allowed, i was surprised to see the children in the water)There weren't any mini slides on the breeze.

Edited by MrsAsiaJ

There are mini slides which are fun for the littles, but to get to them you have to go under the streaming water. My 3 year old son went down the slides about 3 times before he decided he hated the water coming down from the top and would no longer climb the stairs to go down the slides. I'm hoping this time he'll be over it.

I went on the breeze 2/23/14 and their were several toddlers wearing swim diapers under their swimsuits and no one said a thing (im aware they aren't allowed, i was surprised to see the children in the water)There weren't any mini slides on the breeze.

Same. Ive been on 4 cruises now with kids (cruises before we had kids i never sat at the kiddie pool obviously lol) and i've yet to see the no swim diaper rule enforced even ONCE. On the pride last year there was a kid who was about 6 wearing a pull up in the main pool!

Same. Ive been on 4 cruises now with kids (cruises before we had kids i never sat at the kiddie pool obviously lol) and i've yet to see the no swim diaper rule enforced even ONCE. On the pride last year there was a kid who was about 6 wearing a pull up in the main pool!

First cruise with kids (last Nov) on Magic I saw them enforce the no swim diapers rule multiple times on multiple days in the Waterworks.