Using launderette on Veendam

DocJohnB

I plan to use the laundry on the Veendam on my upcoming cruise. However, I have no idea of cost, etc.

How much does it cost t was a load? Dry? Is soap available, or should I bring some of my own?

Thanks.

I plan to use the laundry on the Veendam on my upcoming cruise. However, I have no idea of cost, etc.

How much does it cost t was a load? Dry? Is soap available, or should I bring some of my own?

Thanks.

Others have answered your questions. I just wanted to comment that "when you plan" to use the laundry there could be others who "plan" the same thing. It can get very crowded in the tiny laundry rooms. Just keep in mind that sometimes it can be frustrating - and a slow process.

Others have answered your questions. I just wanted to comment that "when you plan" to use the laundry there could be others who "plan" the same thing. It can get very crowded in the tiny laundry rooms. Just keep in mind that sometimes it can be frustrating - and a slow process.

I've always done my laundry around 10:30 p.m. (yes, I'm a night owl). Have always had my pick of washers/dryers.

I've always done my laundry around 10:30 p.m. (yes, I'm a night owl). Have always had my pick of washers/dryers.

We usually do our early in the morning (yeah, we're early birds). Don't have a problem getting machines then. Also found it's easy to get machines on port days that we have a short, morning excursion. We hit the laundry as soon as we get back, load up washer, go get lunch, come back switch clothes to dryer.

$2 for the washer. There is a button on the washer that you push to dispense their special soap.

$1 for the dryer. Bring your own fabric softner sheets.

You can get quarters at the front desk -- no need to haul them.

Does anyone know if it's the same thing on the Statendam?