Jewel Drydock in SF - Let the Games Begin!

CarlsDad

They're working for me, but I have noticed some problems with my web host recently.

All the pictures Robin sent are posted here:

http://mrose.org/cc/robin/

You can just go click on them manually. If you click on "last modified" it will sort by date and they will be in the same order (pretty much) as posted here.

Thank you so much!!

I loved the old Concierge Lounge, the only one of its kind. However, often we found it completely empty, and it could be a very valuable space if Deluxe Owners Suites are added.

We have never seen anyone in it at all. We would just walk up there sometime for no reason and there were always some light snacks out and some games available but never any people. We will be on board on Saturday so will have to check it out.

Edited by toyotaford

Thank-you everyone for all the pictures and updates. We set sail for our 1st cruise on the Jewel on June 7th. Already planning our next cruise in February. Guess we'll see how much we like the Jewel.

Looking forward to a much needed vacation, so I'm hoping we enjoy the Jewel as much as the rest of you have!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would be great if they added an ultra bliss lounge like the Gem has !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

But then nobody with a brain would book the deck 8 aft balcony cabins. [emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

but then nobody with a brain would book the deck 8 aft balcony cabins. [emoji33][emoji23][emoji23]

sent from my ipad using tapatalk - jim

lol :)

Edited by Nalagh

Thank you all for the info and pictures in this thread. Robin, enjoy your trip and take lots of pics. If you have any more DOS info, please share it as I already have my eye on a cruise for my son's high school grad gift for next year!

I will ask. So far lots of new carpeting in GV and in public spaces.

Robin

Hi Robin,

Just wanted to know if you are going to be doing a review or posting more pictures of your recent cruise on the Jewel

Thanks,

Johan

Hi Robin,

Just wanted to know if you are going to be doing a review or posting more pictures of your recent cruise on the Jewel

Thanks,

Johan

It's not recent yet, she is onboard the Jewel now. :)

Edited by peg013

I liked Blue Lagoon on Jewel. How is O'Sheehan's different. Is there a charge for food?

I really liked the Blue Lagoon too. I'm sorry to see that they are removing them from the ships. The wings were the best!

I really liked the Blue Lagoon too. I'm sorry to see that they are removing them from the ships. The wings were the best!

If you look up at page 11 of this thread, you'll notice O'Sheehan's has Buffalo Wings on the menu. No doubt they are the same bag of deep-frozen chicken wings as they were in Blue Lagoon. They're not chaining suppliers because they re-brand a dining venue!

Yes, O'Sheehan's has the great buffalo wings that Blue Lagoon had 24/7!

Unfortunately, O'Sheehans doesn't have the boneless chicken tenders at all hours of the day and night like Blue Lagoon did! :( I've gotten used to the chicken wings now though on this last BA cruise but still prefer the late night chicken tenders. Less messy! :D

Unfortunately, O'Sheehans doesn't have the boneless chicken tenders at all hours of the day and night like Blue Lagoon did! :( I've gotten used to the chicken wings now though on this last BA cruise but still prefer the late night chicken tenders. Less messy! :D

You can order the Buffalo Wings without sauce. Still have to deal with the bones, but not the stickiness :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app