No Access to "My Celebrity"

rbuenger

I know that X does Website work on the weekends and sometimes there is no access but I just tried to access my account to do some things for our Aug, 2014 Silhouette cruise and when I log on, all I get is a blank white screen....Is anyone else having this issue today?

Thanks

Their web site has been really screwy the last few days. I was doing some research for the future and looked up some cruises with specific information such as month, ship, etc. When it gives the responses the cruise I was looking at was somewhere in the 8 or 9 pages they gave me, usually it just gives one page. It covered just about every ship.

Edited by dkjretired

I know that X does Website work on the weekends and sometimes there is no access but I just tried to access my account to do some things for our Aug, 2014 Silhouette cruise and when I log on, all I get is a blank white screen....Is anyone else having this issue today?

Thanks

Yes: A total whiteout for accessing our Alaska cruise...

Cruise search gave me the same white screen.

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

I tried with both Chrome and IE. I'll check it again later.
Clearing cache and cookies is always a good first step in these situations, but ...

Both Chrome and IE show me a white blank screen.

I am able to display some information when using Firefox. Unfortunately, Firefox is not the complete solution as I cannot display the shore excursions that I have already booked. (shows loading icon only).

It seems several new features have been added including regional specials:

Package includes:

• Roundtrip non-stop flight from Toronto to Vancouver

• Roundtrip transfers from Vancouver International Airport to the Port

of Vancouver

• 7 night Alaska Cruise

• Classic Beverage Package** • Gratuities

• All Taxes

Additional guests (3rd and 4th passengers) each receive a non-alcoholic beverage package, gratuities and 38 minute

internet package

7 night Alaska Cruise

Celebrity Century® Sunday departures July 6 to August 17, 2014

Interior Stateroom from $1,999* Oceanview Stateroom from $2,199* Veranda Stateroom from $2,969*

This is what I do to see My Celebrity when I get the white screen (using IE11):

If I can't get the login to work, I click on various entry screens where it allows me to log in - other than the drop down from the upper right corner of the screen. Most of the time I go through the Captains Club drop drown to the login on that screen.

If I get to My Celebrity but when I click on manage reservation and it whites out, then I click on one of the items that sell you something - like dining options.

I think they made a change to the main screens but if go around, through the old screens, you should be able to see something!