BOGO... not showing on rccl website

Hi,

I am looking up cruises on ships (not quantum or anthem).. as they don't have the BOGO.. but the others are showing the 2nd person at full price... am I doing this wrong?

correct. Looking at 2015 sailings. I see a price.. lets say for example $829 pp for a 7 night on the allure... I then choose what I want (its a balcony), click through, and it shows 829 for passenger 1, and 829 for passenger 2...

The prices you are seeing are already averaged out. So if you see on the first screen, it says 900 dollars per person. Then on the second screen, it may say 1200 for first person and 600 for second person.

correct. Looking at 2015 sailings. I see a price.. lets say for example $829 pp for a 7 night on the allure... I then choose what I want (its a balcony), click through, and it shows 829 for passenger 1, and 829 for passenger 2...

Did you look at the detailed pricing. The $829 for example is probably the average after all discounts including the half-off the 2nd passenger.

Hi,

I am looking up cruises on ships (not quantum or anthem).. as they don't have the BOGO.. but the others are showing the 2nd person at full price... am I doing this wrong?

The prices displayed are the average of the 2 bookings, including the 1/2 off. If you continue through the booking and select the summary of charges after selecting a room the break down is displayed. First passenger is full price and the second passenger is 1/2 off.

• 1 month later...
The prices displayed are the average of the 2 bookings, including the 1/2 off. If you continue through the booking and select the summary of charges after selecting a room the break down is displayed. First passenger is full price and the second passenger is 1/2 off.

Wow. If those prices are the average then they have really increased their prices. Same cruise we took this year would cost a few hundred more with the 1/2 off for second passenger. I think I'll wait until they end the sale and then check prices again and see if the go up at all.

Wow. If those prices are the average then they have really increased their prices. Same cruise we took this year would cost a few hundred more with the 1/2 off for second passenger. I think I'll wait until they end the sale and then check prices again and see if the go up at all.
My weekly grocery bill also increased a lot.

The OP clearly shows that the cruise they are looking at doesnot have the BOGOHO applied as shown above.

To the OP, the "sale" does not apply to all sailings from my understanding. Once they get a certain amount booked using the discount on a sailing it goes away. I am betting that is what happened here.

Some cruises went up and some went down. We saved several hundred dollars on two booked cruises, and several others had no price drop with the BOGOHO.

Some cruises went up and some went down. We saved several hundred dollars on two booked cruises, and several others had no price drop with the BOGOHO.

I guess its just hit and miss. I actually was looking to book a Med. cruise and the prices were so high I deceided to look at the same cruise we took this year to see if I was doing something wrong. Lol. I guess I wasn't.