Cigars on Celebrity Reflection?

txflood33

Is there a cigar bar on the Reflection? or in general, a place where one could enjoy a cigar or is the entire ship non smoking? Could you smoke a cigar on the balcony of your room?

Not trying to offend non smokers...just trying to learn the rules so I don't offend them...or get into trouble :)

Is there a cigar bar on the Reflection? or in general, a place where one could enjoy a cigar or is the entire ship non smoking? Could you smoke a cigar on the balcony of your room?

Not trying to offend non smokers...just trying to learn the rules so I don't offend them...or get into trouble :)

Celebrity's smoking policies are pretty strict, and they only permit smoking on any of their ships (to include cigars) at certain designated outdoor areas. Smoking is not permitted on their balconies.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

good to know...I quit cigarettes long ago, but the cigar is a little indulgence now and then

I know the odor is much different and some are truly offended by it so I wanted to see what my options are....would be nice to get a good Cuban cigar while I'm out of the states

good to know...I quit cigarettes long ago, but the cigar is a little indulgence now and then

I know the odor is much different and some are truly offended by it so I wanted to see what my options are....would be nice to get a good Cuban cigar while I'm out of the states

As an alternative you could look at RCI, specifically at itineraries with Voyager class (Voyager/Explorer/Mariner/Navigator/Adventure) and Freedom class (Freedom/Independence/Liberty) ships as they all have a venue called the Connoisseur Club which is a dedicated indoor cigar lounge.

On Celebrity, cigar smoking is allowed only on the port side at the Sunset Bar on Deck 15. Cigarettes only on the outdoor, port side, on deck 5.

I'm clearly a landlubber...I don't know what side port is :o

Best way to remember is this---when you're standing in the ship, and facing forward, the port side of the ship is on your left hand side. Also, the word "port" has four letters as has the word "left". Starboard is the right side of the ship, again when facing towards the front of the ship.