Help With Documents

We moved to a higher deck today. When will I be able to print out new luggage tags? The new cabin shows on the booking and the Set Sail Pass but nothing else has updated. We leave on June 6th.

Edited by BenjiRodney

Call Royal and/or your TA and get them to reissue the e-docs....they will not automatically update....it's called a lousy IT department...

Worst case, just get tags at the pier from the porters

Edited by megr1125

We moved to a higher deck today. When will I be able to print out new luggage tags? The new cabin shows on the booking and the Set Sail Pass but nothing else has updated. We leave on June 6th.

If it doesn't change in a couple of days, call back and ask them to reissue the docs. this often happens. I too prefer to print my own tags. You'll have others say, don't worry the handles can write you a tag. All RCI needs to do is reissue and most do not do that automatically when you upgrade.

The only time I saw it done immediately is when C&A upgraded me, but it did take a day.

I think I will give it one more day. The 800 number sent me to groups department since we are part of a large group going, the girl said "I don't know when they update, no one has ever asked me that before, try tomorrow have a good day."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Called the 800 number since it has been 24 hours and they still won't do anything to help, said only the TA can ask them to update it. Really, flip the stupid key and update the luggage tag. Called the agency, the agent handling the group booking is away on vacation but rest assured that she will update it and print it for before the group meeting, not holding my breath on that one either.

The email may be working, documents are not there thus morning, they may be in the process of being updated. I am so used to Carnival's system where you can see everything in real time and it changes as you do it.