Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

94ec6dfe16eed2db17b99606934daa37.jpg

Oh rats! I didn't eat in it on Anthem and I won't on Ovation either. It's really not that good. We have one in our local mall and I've eaten there once. As my ex said 'I ate at Jamies today and had the special. It wasn't!'.

Oh rats! I didn't eat in it on Anthem and I won't on Ovation either. It's really not that good. We have one in our local mall and I've eaten there once. As my ex said 'I ate at Jamies today and had the special. It wasn't!'.

I had the opposite experience on anthem - it was really very good - it was the last day when I went and wished I had gone more often - hopefully it will be just as good on harmony!

Hi Mick hope you are well. :)

To be fair Mick as you did not eat in Jamie`s on Anthem you cannot say it is not good. As you say you only ate there once in your hometown.

Anyway, I loved my meal there on Anthem and would definately go there again.

Take care and hope to see you again sometime. :D

Mark.

To be fair Mick as you did not eat in Jamie`s on Anthem you cannot say it is not good. As you say you only ate there once in your hometown.

Mark.

Just to reply to the above.

I ate with Trogmd at Jamies.

Sorry to say. Worse meal I had. Not to my liking at all.

Hi Mick.

Soz to jump in on this thread I'm following.

Kezz

Nice to see the gang here :D

We also had dinner at Jamie's. Bad table location (outside Jamie's where everyone walked by) through food (the plank was good but it was nothing made by a chef, you can buy olives, serrano ham etc. everywhere so nothing special, main dishes far too greasy/heavy with cream and sauce) and at best mediocre service. If it was free it could have been okay but it was far away from a specialty restaurant. Chops grille did much better, same for Wonderland.

We also asked why we got such a bad located table as we had pre booked and pre payed weeks before the cruise - they had no answer. In fact, people walking in without a reservation got a nice table that just got prepared after ours.

I would expect that they keep the best tables for people with a reservation and not giving everything away one after another, no matter if it was walk-in or a reservation.

I'm sure it had to do with the "Maitre'd" (if you would call her that way) - she seemed to be very young and inexperienced. Not being able to handle our request for a better table and no answer on our question why it didn't make a difference to have a reservation seem to uphold that theory.

But once again, Hello to Mick, Mark & Kezz :)

Mark.

To be fair Michelle said it was good too.

Just to reply to the above.

I ate with Trogmd at Jamies.

Sorry to say. Worse meal I had. Not to my liking at all.

Hi Mick.

Soz to jump in on this thread I'm following.

Kezz

Kieron I'm not surprised you and Mark had differing opinions. So far it's honours even, Michelle and Mark for and Kieron and Ingo against. I'll see how I feel when I board Ovation but I remain to be convinced. Glad to see everyone's OK :)

we ate at jamie's 3 times on quantum. the first time it was fantastic, the second time pretty good, and the third time fair-to-middling-to-meh (two of us even had to send our dishes back). so, in addition to personal taste leading to differing reviews, i'm guessing they have some consistency issues to work out.

we do plan on eating there for lunch our first day on anthem, though - so much nicer than schlepping the carryons around windjammer! and i'm guessing we will do the same on harmony.

i loved the lunch lasagna at giovanni's so i'm sad to see that go, but i'm hoping jamie's will be a worthy successor.

we ate at jamie's 3 times on quantum. the first time it was fantastic, the second time pretty good, and the third time fair-to-middling-to-meh (two of us even had to send our dishes back). so, in addition to personal taste leading to differing reviews, i'm guessing they have some consistency issues to work out.

we do plan on eating there for lunch our first day on anthem, though - so much nicer than schlepping the carryons around windjammer! and i'm guessing we will do the same on harmony.

i loved the lunch lasagna at giovanni's so i'm sad to see that go, but i'm hoping jamie's will be a worthy successor.

Jamie's is replacing Giovanni's?

Any ideas of what they could be? Well actually, what else could it be?

No ideas at all but we didn't see Jamie's coming as the deck plans already showed Giovanni's. They also added that kids climbing area recently.

Any other restaurants that are on Anthem that aren't listed for Harmony.

La Patisserie?

Something similar to cafe 270? Does that have more offerings than Park Cafe?

No ideas at all but we didn't see Jamie's coming as the deck plans already showed Giovanni's. They also added that kids climbing area recently.

Any other restaurants that are on Anthem that aren't listed for Harmony.

La Patisserie?

Something similar to cafe 270? Does that have more offerings than Park Cafe?

The U.K. Deck plans have been showing Jamie's all year, I just assumed it was a forgone conclusion.

Some of the food in cafe 270 I'd argue is better than park cafe but I'm sure they'll merge the two products into a new park cafe ... They're trying to put as much quantum in as possible to up the product even more