Ocean view suite opinion

apuleius

lincslady,

What dod your TA do for you to make up for the blunder?

Nothing - and I only really expected an apology, which I did not get. It was fairly minor, and obviously as soon as I received SB paperwork I saw that the flight was a day earlier, and the (lovely) hotel included. However, I had by then booked a night at Heathrow for the night before what I thought was our flight.

I only mentioned this happening in relation to Apuleius' problems: very much worse, but an indication that we should all be vigilant in relation to TAs. TBH, it was really only the attitude of the person involved which annoyed me. One of those people who is always right!;)

The sailing is at the end of July. We've just heard that there is definitely no veranda availability but are now negotiating a compensation package with the TA. But at least we are on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lincs lady can you PM me?

I would if I had the foggiest idea of what PM meant - sorry I am not very computer-intelligent!! I do not text, have an I-pad, etc.etc. If you would like me to email you, happy to do so if you could put in your email address, suitably altered. I am not very happy to put mine in, so understand if you are not!!

I'm glad to report a happy outcome as TA together with SB came up trumps! Our veranda suite has been reinstated and TA has enhanced our trip with some smashing extras. Now we can just count the days .... Phew!

I'm glad to report a happy outcome as TA together with SB came up trumps! Our veranda suite has been reinstated and TA has enhanced our trip with some smashing extras. Now we can just count the days .... Phew!

Brilliant news! You are probably now thinking it was worth the uncertainty - but also thinking you hope it won't happen again.:)

Excellent news, you and J can look forward to your cruise now. I hope you enjoy the 'enhancements' too - you deserve it after being made to worry about this for several weeks. Good outcome.

While I talk verbally with our TA, I always confirm any booking request with an email. This provides both parties with written documentation of the cruise & stateroom request. No future arguments ever happen.

Edited by kiawahdon