Radiance of the seas march 19th nz cruise review

Welcome back Gay!!:)

Will you do a Hawaii review as well?? It was wonderful meeting you and the family! I'm loving your Austraila review..Great pics, I can't imagine what you took in Hawaii..Oh and if I didn't mention it, thank you so much for putting our Circle tour together in Oahu..it was great.

Ali

Hi Ali, yes will do them individyually. Today I loaded some 1700 pictures from the Transpacific and Hawaii and beginning to label them. I still have more NZ Reviews to do then will begin the TP sailing.

I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves on the circle island tour, was worried about Sherril & keith for a moment, but she has been in touch with them and it was worked out. I am looking at tons of TP & Hawaii pics including our Circle Island Tour, John & family Parasailing.:) It might take me a while to get it all up. Once i get the Hawaii labeled I can sneak you some via email.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

There will be a 2nd set of pictures on Wellington off the Transpacific Review when I get that started. You all are in for a lengthy review from our 3 Cruises. A memorable trip for all of us indeed and looking forward to sharing this with everyone.:) All the pictures from our NZ cruises are up so just posting and showing over the next few days.

Gay

Enjoying your review. This cruise is on my bucket list.

I enjoyed seeing some pictures of the Radiance. We will be sailing on her on June 6th.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your review.

Afternoon Cathy, the Radiance was in beautiful condition and well maintained. We really enjoyed Capt Sindre Borsheim, thru our April 10th Transpacific cruise and CD Ken Jones. Amy is now in. I have spent most of the afternoon labeling our Transpacific and Hawaii sailings so will try and get more of the NZ reviews and photos up today. I took over 2000 pictures. LOL

Gay

Karon, thank you we saw them all over the Fish Market in Sydney. I don't have many pictures on Bay of Islands but had a beautiful Trip. I will probably start the Transpacific and Hawaii anyday now. Our favorite Islands on the TP were Moorea & Bora Bora. Oops I just noticed the Centrum Picture, it is upside down, had to rotate it, will repost that one. For some reason PB uploaded it upside down.

Gay

Tillydog it is possible I posted to many photos to one post screen, so will do them individually from now on. Tomorrow I plan to start our Transpacific Review. Our 13 day NZ cruise was 13 days, bringing us back to Sydney on April 1, 2014 whereby our daughter and SIL took a trip to the Steve Irwin Zoo for a couple days. We continued our sightseeing after they got back and even had dinner on Manly one evening.

Gay

Beautiful pics. We were on the Radiance Vancouver to Hawaii last year and loved the ship. Can't wait for more pics and to see what you did in Hawaii. I would love to go to Australia but DH says it is a no go for him. Hmmm. Maybe by DD would like to go with me when I retire and leave the guys at home.

Keep up the good work.:)

I probably have the majority of pictures from our Transpacific and Hawaii. This will take awhile getting them all up on PB and posted but will begin doing that tomorrow. Best Tour was on Bora Bora with Patricks, Lagoon Tour. Everyone got in and swam with Roof Sharks and Sting Rays, then they provided a lunch. All of this will be shown. I better not display the outfit Patrick wore as I might get in trouble with CC:D I wish I could provide pictures of the daughter and dad Ziplining on Kauai but she has those, while Mom visited Weimea Canyon which was speactcular. We did the Land of Frozen Fire on Hilo which was most interesing viewing the old lava flow to the ocean.

Gay

Good morning all, will continue my review with a stop at a Sheep Herders Ranch and show. 3 bus loads were treated to a plate of finger sandwichs and drinks at their ranch home then we had time for some photos before treated to a marvelous show by the dogs. A little run through, he had two dogs that did the herding and one noisy one that scattered the herd of sheep. It was truely amazing to watch them perform and trading off their duties at each sound of the owners whistle.

The Scatter Dog

219_zps51550655.jpg

The Herders

221_zpsf1fa5c88.jpg

View from Lodge. I believe these were taken during our 2nd trip to Wellington and Shipwreck and Coastal Tour. I appologize for not recalling the location. Perhaps our Australia friends will be able to verify.

204_zpsb38d774b.jpg

Hi Gay!

Your pics are great. I will show these to Brent. Was the tour you took in Bora Bora the one with our CC group ? We walked back to the ship from the luau with Sherri and Richard and they were raving about a BoraBora private tour. I can't wait to see those pics.

Ali

Adternoon Ali, yes the bora bora Tour was with many from our CC group and occupying 4 boats. it was a blast. I have just about all from the TP cruise transferred over to my document foler to be uploaded to Photo bucket for the review. We never considered walking back from the luau at night.

Gay

Sorry for the delay was getting our Transpacific cruise up for review. Following our 2nd Wellington stop on April 14th, we had 5 days at sea before reaching Moorea. During the sea days we crossed the International Dateline, so we had two April 15th days. Our Capt made the announcement we would be crossing it around 2 AM. Unfortunately many were asleep so didn't see the actual crossing.:D

Our Tahiti stop was last but I have shown your photos of Tahiti arrival and Tour, included a climb up into the Mountains and stopping at an overlook point and seeing our beautiful Radiance tendered in the bay. The FP Islands are so green and clean and the people live pretty much off the land farming or growing crops.

Photos:

429_zpsa888fa82.jpg

418_zpsc232aaac.jpg