Radiance of the seas march 19th nz cruise review

Gay, it is good to see the sites you were were seeing while we were missing your "yakking fingers".

Melissa and I were sorry we never got to meet your crew. Now that I know what you look like I'll see if you are in any of our photo backgrounds. I don't see us in any of yours.

Maybe another time.

Good morning, it certainly was a fun cruise and one of the best parts of a cruise other then visiting all the differant places, is meeting our new friends. I only ran into Lou twice during the 12 days. I don't think we had our full 100 at the M&M but we did have a nice size group. Our next trip is on Oct 19, 2015 from Quebec city to FT Lauderdale on the Serenade of the Seas so will be seeing Judy & Barry again and another couple but am ashamed to admit, I don't recall their names.

Gay

Hi Sherri and Bob!!

Gay, it's funny how you can always run into the same people and others, you never see. Bob and Melissa were at our luau table and we always ran into them. We saw Lou and Don everywhere on and off the ship.

Looks like you had very nice weather in Sydney.

Ali

The entire trip except for leaving Wellington, was close to mid 70 F. Leaving on our TP was the only day we had rain in Sydney, except for an early morning sprinkle one day. We left Wellington, entering Gale force winds and seas between 20 & 30 feet. Since we had turned to head toward Auckland, it put the storm behind us so we were pushed along with some mothion but not bad.

We enjoyed Bobs serenade one night in the Diamond lounge. We saw Muriel and Sheldon a little more on our NZ then we were together in Bora bora for the Lagoon trip but only once on the Hawaii.

I do have some pictures of our people on the cruises, but hesitant to post them as they may not wish them shown on CC. I have a couple from our NZ 3 PM M&G and the M&M & Hawaii.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers