Radiance of the seas march 19th nz cruise review

Evening MM, thank you, will finish up over the next two days will our 2nd visit to Lahaina off the Hawaii and return to Honolulu and Royal Circle Island Tour. I also plan on posting a series of beautiful flowers I photographed throughout the trip, especially at Victoria before we enjded in Vancouver. Sherril drew your MM in the sand for you.:) and several took photos.

Gay

Gay, I was trying to see if I was in any of the luau pics!! nope..I do see Spencer tho... he sat at our table. We were the ones right after Darrells table..

Your walking tour of Waima canyon..was that a cruise ship tour???

Ali

Ali while John , daughter and his sister did the ziplining, I went to the Weimea Canyons. it was a long drive maybe close to 2 hours, before we reached the entrance and drive in. The Walking tour where we rode in on the army vehicals & hiked in was done on Kona. This is where we saw several falls and eventually ended up at the larger falls where some went swimming. It was a fairly easy hike , trails were well kept with a little bit of climbing. At the end of that hiking tour we ended up at the starting point and they had packed our lunches and drinks. We even got cool wet face cloths to wash with which was refreshing. I will try and find the name of the tour. Hiking Tour Website: http://www.hawaii-forest.com/index.php/tours/kohala_waterfalls

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Photos from our Royal Circle Island tour I held off when showing our initial stop in Honolulu off the Transpacific Cruise, to keep our stops in order. During our Transpacific and Hawaii cruises, we visited Lahaina and Ohau twice. Our first visit to Lahaina we went on the Dolphin Tour and that evening attended the Drums of the Pacific Luau ending in Honolulu on April 27th where our daughter and her aunt and hubby went parasailing. We left for our hawaii cruise the evening of April 27th, returning to Lahaina May 1 where we did the OLL Luau and on May 2nd we did the Royal Circle Island Tour before leaving at 7 PM for Victoria and ending in Vancouver.

OahuRoyalCircleIslandmay2nd_zpsfb677250.jpg

Lake sailing

islandTourGroup_zps0c9fd07b.jpg

During our Equator Crossing a ceremony was performed and passengers chosen to go thru the Ceremony and initiation. Our beloved CD Ken Jones was the last to become initiated and got tossed in the Pool.

CDKentossedinWater_zpsdfb0feb2.jpg

Edited by Desert Cruizers

The Hawaii back to Vancouver, marked the end of this wonderful and remarkable jouney of 54 days. The fact our daughter and husbands sister were able to be a part of this trip, and marked their first time on a cruise, will no doubt be remembered forever. Our journey back to Vancouver on board the beautiful Radiance of the Seas.

AtSeaDeck12_zpsb0c2699c.jpg

Our Hawaii Dining Table

HonoluluTable_zps8085c53c.jpg

I hope you all have enjoyed my first review and all the pictures I provided. Reading other reviews is always an enjoyable way to share with our CC members our trips and experiences.

Gay