Advice from uk residents on hotel prices miami

tine-tine

I am looking for some assistance from anyone in the UK or elsewhere that has booked through US discount sites, every time I try I am transferred to the UK version that charges me in Sterling. The prices seem a bit high, which could be because of the events on in Miami weekend of 14/15 February 2015, anyone with any information about getting a better price. Should I wait until nearer the time or stay outside Miami and travel in to the Port for the cruise on the 15th? All advice appreciated.

I am looking for some assistance from anyone in the UK or elsewhere that has booked through US discount sites, every time I try I am transferred to the UK version that charges me in Sterling. The prices seem a bit high, which could be because of the events on in Miami weekend of 14/15 February 2015, anyone with any information about getting a better price. Should I wait until nearer the time or stay outside Miami and travel in to the Port for the cruise on the 15th? All advice appreciated.

Can't help with the original question but want to warn you that 14/15 February is going to be expensive: it is high season and the weekend before the Miami Boat Show (which starts on the 16th) and it is also a 3 day weekend (Presidents' Day holiday on the 16th). Don't wait 'until nearer the time' if you want to stay in Miami.

Agree that no matter what site you look at, the rates are probably the highest for the winter season that weekend. :eek: Either decide to pay it or as mentioned, you will have to choose someplace further from Miami. I wouldn't wait as demand will be high.