Dinner Menu

New to Cruise Critic, but not to cruising. I've never taken more than one cruise in a summer. Just booked a Celebrity Summit cruise to Bermuda on June 8th and taking the same one again on July 13th. Are the shows and formal dining menus the same for both months?

New to Cruise Critic, but not to cruising. I've never taken more than one cruise in a summer. Just booked a Celebrity Summit cruise to Bermuda on June 8th and taking the same one again on July 13th. Are the shows and formal dining menus the same for both months?

The menus will be the same and unless the ship is in drydock in between your itineraries (which is typically when the shows change) the ship production company shows will be the same. The headliners and comedians may be different as they change frequently.

The menus will be the same and unless the ship is in drydock in between your itineraries (which is typically when the shows change) the ship production company shows will be the same. The headliners and comedians may be different as they change frequently.

It's quite like the headliners and comedians will be different ... but the production shows will be the same. The menus will be the same.

LuLu

It's quite like the headliners and comedians will be different ... but the production shows will be the same. The menus will be the same.

LuLu

I believe that is pretty much what I said.

But as frequently as they do change, it is possible that a headliner or comedian could be on a contract that would run between both of the OP's dates.