Breakaway toiletries

What are the toiletries like on the Breakaway for non-suite passengers? Are they body wash and a shampoo/conditioner combination? Are they in dispensers on the wall or do we get the little bottles? Body lotion?

I'm in a solo studio, if that matters. The shampoo/conditioner combo doesn't work that well on my hair, so if I have to, I'll bring my own conditioner & lotions.

Thanks.

I have never been in a studio on NCL, but the standard fleetwide (unless you are in a suite) is only soap/bodywash and shampoo (no conditioner), and they are in dispensers on the wall. And there is a small bottle of body lotion as well, that gets replaced if needed.

Edited by TrumpyNor

So in other words, bring your soap / shampoo / lotion anyway if you want comforts of home, not break out in rash or lose your hair or all three. ;)

I always bring my own shampoo for color treated hair. I'll use their body wash which is usually by Elemis.

NCL will provide more stuff for those in Balconies.

We were in a large balcony on the Getaway, and I think this was a mistake ... but in addition to the shampoo and body wash in the shower, we were given 3 bottles of the spa shampoo, 3 of the conditioner, 3 of the lotion, and 3 of the body wash, and they were replaced as we used them. We also had upgraded spa soaps. Not sure why, but I didn't question it!

i have a regular inside cabin. do they still give out free samples of toothpaste and other small things?

No, they haven't done that on NCL for a long time. Regular cabins get the bare minimum, think cheap, soap and shampoo. If you are picky, bring your own.

We were in a Spa Suite on the Breakaway at the end of March. As shown above, only shampoo and bodywash in the shower and softsoap dispenser by the sink. We brought out own bar soap, body lotion, better shampoo and conditioners, most from other hotel stays.

We had fun. Have a good trip.

Stayed in a studio and an oceanview on ba only shampoo and body wash on wall in shower, no lotion. Only the higher cabins get the elemis products. I always bring my own bar soap. Tried that stuff one time on the wall and broke out in a rash.