Norwegian dawn missed connection

Hey, I was on the Norwegian Dawn from April 27th till May 9th, we embarked in Tampa and disembarked in Boston. So there was a girl named Callie (excuse my spelling as it may not be correct) whom I wished I should've talked to but never got the chance to, if anyone knows of her, or is her please contact me or tell her to contact me.

She was French Canadian I believe, and we sat across from each other one night when the Montreal Canadiens were playing the Bruins, GO HABS.

Hey, I was on the Norwegian Dawn from April 27th till May 9th, we embarked in Tampa and disembarked in Boston. So there was a girl named Callie (excuse my spelling as it may not be correct) whom I wished I should've talked to but never got the chance to, if anyone knows of her, or is her please contact me or tell her to contact me.

She was French Canadian I believe, and we sat across from each other one night when the Montreal Canadiens were playing the Bruins, GO HABS.

Try the roll call board, here is a direct link to your sailing.

Good luck! :)

Second thought: search Facebook for groups started for your sailing? Promotion of those isn't allowed on CC, haven't searched myself because any links would be againt board rules.

Those and the roll calls here on CC are the most used pre cruise boards, IF people are in to it...

Good luck hope you find her

Awww, this is so cute!!

Any luck yet TS?

Searched Twitter with keywords she likeley used? Instagram? Pinterest?

This must be achievable, all those internet succes stories and being one of the world's largest group of cruising people we should be able to pull this off right? :)

alright, so no luck at the moment. but only time will help, who knows maybe she's still on the cruise ship going to Bermuda or wherever.

i was hoping i'd see her while clearing immigration during disembarkation but noo luck : (

HABS ALL THE WAY