Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

I guess I'll have to avoid the Boardwalk unless I'm heading for the Aqua Show, or I could spend a bundle playing SkeeBall in the Arcade. I imagine many parents will find this yet another reason to avoid the Boardwalk - just as they did when we sailed in 2012. Too many things for their kids to want to spend money on. (I'm assuming that the games in the Arcade all require payment.)

Love the pictures!

Questions

1. Will this TA get to see a performance of "CATS"?

2. Any news on the Concierge Lounge? To be gone completely?

Can't say enough "thank you's" for the pictures and commentary!

Thank you for the feedback! We have Cats booked later in the cruise so I'm pretty sure we'll see it. We've also been given "hints" that there may be some preview opportunities.

Not sure about CL as we're not at that level yet. :(

Mid October in the North Atlantic, probably the only time it's easy to find a chair by the Beach pool! :D

So true. Would almost rather be in warmer climes to enjoy "my" lounger at the Beach Pool but enjoying this experience regardless.

Love seeing all the pictures. Thanks for posting them. However, I'm not envious of the people walking around in jackets and coats. I've only cruised the Caribbean, and that sometimes gets too hot for me, but not bad if I can find a shady spot on an outer deck. I don't think I would care much for cruising in colder climates.

Fun post-dry dock trivia from our cruise director, Drew Devine regarding signage all over the ship. His hint was "the error is right and wrong at the same time."

NO SPOILERS IF YOU SEE IT! [emoji2]

746c53ac77255f312441a20422e3a088.jpg

Here's a close up. AGAIN, NO SPOILERS!

bb25f8b37042ddcf26647fb350214e28.jpg

Thank you, thank you and thank you for all these lovely pictures...

The pictures of Sabor Bar make me want a shot at 9am!! :D

We just left Sabor for lunch and yum! Pictures to follow. The margaritas were yummy. I had the jalapeno one and it was great!

Looks like there is an unannounced change aboard Oasis...

Flowrider must now be in the sports pool!

Nice wave action!

Cracking me up!

Is Andrew Lloyd Weber onboard for the whold cruise, or did he just visit for the day in Southampton?

Apparently, he was just here for the day.

It took me a few minutes, but I think I've got it!:D

Heh heh. I had to stare at the entire sign for a while. I think it's just on the forward signs. The aft ones appear correct.

Great Review again MisterMom ! Thank you!

Thanks so much! Let me know if you have any questions or need to find out anything.

Loving hearing about your adventures and the changes on board. I know that the new aft grand suites are still under construction, but if you get a chance, I would love to see what they are looking like. I have the one on 12 port for February as it is close to a cabin for my son, but if there is a huge difference, I can still get one on 11. Thanks again for the great posts.