Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

Would love to hear a review of this. I'm all about martinis! Thanks

Oh my... we did a similar class last year on Oasis only it was a Mojitos class, and we, too, drank everything we made. I don't remember anything about it except that .... well... let me say everything was coming up .... minty GREEN! I skipped (read that to mean I slept through) formal night! No lobster for me. Never ever EVER again! :eek:

Oh my... we did a similar class last year on Oasis only it was a Mojitos class, and we, too, drank everything we made. I don't remember anything about it except that .... well... let me say everything was coming up .... minty GREEN! I skipped (read that to mean I slept through) formal night! No lobster for me. Never ever EVER again! :eek:

Never ever EVER again!

That's what we all say.

Edited by papcx

Last night, I won some cool stuff including a bottle of Merlot!

381b644a80e08fcbdb6f3730caa9e8e9.jpg

A random

db6b1ca44e5bb5be42c0f8f68f4bfd47.jpg

There was an emergency drill for the crew earlier. The crew is also prepping for possible shoreside health inspections. We met the sanitation consultant who's helping prep.

dfe2439e2e11c8270d6b4ac834f9955e.jpg

We're avoiding bad weather in the south so have travelled north of the Azores. The water is calmer but it's still chilly outside.

I was looking at those gps pics and wondering why you turned west at 42 degrees north. At first I thought maybe it was to avoid West Africa ;)

Sorry it is so gloomy, it is gloomy here in Rhode Island as well but I would still much rather be where you are. So appreciate the pictures as we will be boarding on Mon. Have always wondered what the seas would be like out there, looks pretty calm. Can't wait for more pics! Thanks again

Saturday morning in Ft. Lauderdale staying at the Hyatt Pier 66 – I just couldn’t sleep as I wanted to capture some shots as she sailed in. I purposely booked a south-facing room at the Hyatt so I could snap some arrival pics. I had even woken up around 11pm thinking it was 4am and that she was sailing in at any minute. Grrrr. I managed to fall asleep for 5 more hours and then….

She was showing up on satellite. I was tracking her on the port webcam site. I felt like a stalker!

DSC07546_zpsa979317e.jpg

A Carnival ship beat her to the berth

DSC07542_zps3f0ff1d0.jpg

And there she was lit up like a beautiful, neon, floating Christmas tree!

DSC07559_zps9a1698bf.jpg

DSC07568_zps7dfcbf18.jpg

DSC07577_zpsdc72b464.jpg

Looking up her skirt…

DSC07580_zps6b9c0519.jpg

I'm looking for a Hotel to say next year. How was the Hyatt.

Cupcakes are sold in the Ice Cream Parlor (which hasn´t been renamed to Cups & Scoops - signage is still the old old).

They are also selling cupcake cook books and do the cupcake decoration classes.

steamboats

Thank you for this information. My niece and I want to take a class.

Never ever EVER again!

That's what we all say.

The class was good. Four special martinis - one of which I've ordered several times now - the Michelle lemondrop martini with absolute berry acai and some sort of red syrup. Cherry? Also, Daniel made a spicy chocolate martini with tobasco that was wonderful. Hoping he fixed the printer and I can share the recipes with you.

The class was good. Four special martinis - one of which I've ordered several times now - the Michelle lemondrop martini with absolute berry acai and some sort of red syrup. Cherry? Also, Daniel made a spicy chocolate martini with tobasco that was wonderful. Hoping he fixed the printer and I can share the recipes with you.

How did you sign up for the class, and how much did it cost? It sounds like something my husband and I would enjoy, but I didn't see it in the Cruise Planner...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How did you sign up for the class' date=' and how much did it cost? It sounds like something my husband and I would enjoy, but I didn't see it in the Cruise Planner...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

I checked in at the Champagne Bar but they said no sign up needed. Get there early - only 9 seats. Several folks were turned away but encouraged to come back the following days at 3:00. $15 for four small but yummy drinks.

Good morning again!

9aa06c0965f56a10de6766ecc68e92cb.jpg

4ed04ea8b396c0ce4ef35a226fa3aaae.jpg

Whole lotta blue on this screen

51b431b77fe9660ecf426764cecbb623.jpg

Could that be sunshine ahead?

4f63266ef32dfd1585e44b9c30311bcc.jpg

a44d50072b2a6cbc97ca4aac7c7b7028.jpg

Thanks for those location screen shots, I'm surprised that you are taking such a northern route. Must be trying to avoid weather/high seas or it's the shortest great circle route. Edited by FLACRUISER99

Thanks for those location screen shots, I'm surprised that you are taking such a northern route. Must be trying to avoid weather/high seas or it's the shortest great circle route.

Captain Trym is avoiding several storms, one that apparently hit Bermuda?