Whats your best excuse for booking a cruise?

Booked this short one because grandson made me a magnet with a carnival ship on it for mother's Day;). We have taken his older brother but not him....and he really wants to go on a cruise!.....so we are all cruising in June:D

I had been trying to decide what cruise I wanted to take next, and when JH announced Bloggers Cruise 8, it was on the Breeze and 2 ports were new to us, that is all I needed to decide --- Carnival Breeze here we come Jan. 31, 2015!!!! Looking forward to meeting John. Love his blogs!

I booked our March 1, 2015 because I'm addicted and my daughter is graduating next year.

I booked our May 23, 2014 because I wanted to take the edge off from the addiction and March 1, 2015 is too far away.

but I'm hoping this will curb my appetite a bit or it could cause problems at work.

Cruising is my drug of choice.

Went on a cruise in March 2014, had one booked for next February 2015 - what !!! there is a gap between he two, can't have that, better book a short 'filler' cruise in October. That was our excuse anyway.

Now we are looking at the gap between now and October and thinking - maybe just another short one :) Unfortunately though I have used up all my annual leave and don't want to touch my long service leave so I will just have to suffer until October.

I read an ad in the weekend paper for RCI which said "we will do Christmas for you - no cooking, no cleaning, just sit back and relax". That sounded wonderful so I booked the cruise the next day!

Then, because we loved being on board for Christmas so much, we thought what the heck, lets experience NYE on board. So, we booked a NYE cruise for this year.

For over 30 yrs now, we been taking the "Annual Friends and Family Winter Caribbean Cruise". With anywhere between 15 and 35 people going, it's the easiest and most economical way (especially when it comes to dining) for all of us to get away together from the northeast winter for 10-14 days.