Victory Refurb?

Neals6

She was upgraded in 2010. There is a schedule for the refurb but it isn't accurate since the dates aren't blacked out.

Ive been wondering about this because there were originally two weeks blocked off. Now it looks like there is a march 21-26 sailing and then nothing until april 4 but thats hardly long enough for a update... they havent released any info for anything past april 2015. I am really interested since thats our favorite ship but I havent seen any good info

Ive been wondering about this because there were originally two weeks blocked off.

Now it looks like there is a march 21-26 sailing and then nothing until april 4

but thats hardly long enough for a update...o

Sounds like a one-week charter to a Corp. or something like that...

• 9 months later...

I know it was mentioned recently in a post that the upcoming drydock is coming in March 21? thereabouts, will be approx two weeks, but apparantly will only be a refurb of the ship, maybe carpets and furnishings, not sure, but according to what I have read, there will not be any 2.0 stuff added, ie; guys burger and blue iguana. I wish I knew how to link back to previous posts, but it has been in the last week or so since I saw that post. I will go look for it and bump it up if I find it. But it appears no 2.0 for Victory this year. And of course it is all rumor, nothing definitive from Carnival.

Edited by SMSACE6