I'm so sorry, but yet another drink package question

I swear I tried doing a search for an answer to my question but there was simply too much to look thru!

Im interested in the $40pp/pd Select drink package. My husband drinks diet soda and light beer and I drink white wine spritzers. Is it possible to just buy one package and him and I share it? I assume you can only get one drink at a time. Does anybody know how long you have to wait to get the next drink?

Thanks!

Yes and no. It will only go on one person's card. You won't be able to get 2 drinks at a time either. So you will have to go up to the bar twice each time. The bartender may notice, and say something to you, or if they see you giving the drink to someone they may charge you for it. That being said, if you get a cool bartender, you will probably be okay.

I do not think there is a set wait time.

Edited by Doc2725

When ordering a selection onboard, you must present your SeaPass card bearing the package code or sticker to your server. Packages are subject to the terms of Royal Caribbean International alcohol policy and must be used for personal consumption only.

I swear I tried doing a search for an answer to my question but there was simply too much to look thru!

Im interested in the $40pp/pd Select drink package. My husband drinks diet soda and light beer and I drink white wine spritzers. Is it possible to just buy one package and him and I share it? I assume you can only get one drink at a time. Does anybody know how long you have to wait to get the next drink?

Thanks!

:eek: I have only been on this message board for a short time, but from what I have witnessed, please prepare yourself for some serious backlash and questions about your integrity.

Good Luck

Oh boy.

No, you cannot share. How about we all agree to play nice and just leave it at that?

lol like i said , this summer sharing will become rampant and im not sure RCI will keep this up much longer since its so hard to police it.

Thanks!

If you are being serious you answered your own question - it is $40 PER PERSON/PER DAY.

###

Thanks!

The bartenders & servers are well-trained to spot cheaters. The consequences are that they will take the package away and not refund your payment.

Edited by Merion_Mom

Buy two packages and you won't have to worry or wonder! Love the packages and we bought one for each of us last cruise. Hope cheaters don't end up ruining it for the rest of us.

I am planning on grabbing the 55 package for myself

as my other half is not a big drinker, maybe 2-3 drinks and a glass of wine at dinner

I will just pay for hers.

she is planning on getting the soda what not package

not saying that when I grab bottle waters and head to room, that she may possibly have one while on excursions or in room ;)

this change is great for us, as her bar bill is so much lower than mine

perfect, not saying people wont cheat, it will happen

hope it doesnt ruin the new changes

not saying that when I grab bottle waters and head to room, that she may possibly have one while on excursions or in room ;)

this change is great for us, as her bar bill is so much lower than mine

perfect, not saying people wont cheat, it will happen

hope it doesnt ruin the new changes

thats how it starts then you go to the bar and get her a glass of wine because maybe you dont feel like drinking right then or already have one. and bring it back to the pool deck and then boom your sharing.

thats how it starts then you go to the bar and get her a glass of wine because maybe you dont feel like drinking right then or already have one. and bring it back to the pool deck and then boom your sharing.

nope too honest for that, but I will certainly gab waters for the room and besides she is getting a package too, just not the booze :eek:

maybe if I label the waters? and only have mine when we go out to excursion.

nope it's mine all mine:D

nope too honest for that, but I will certainly gab waters for the room and besides she is getting a package too, just not the booze :eek:

maybe if I label the waters? and only have mine when we go out to excursion.

nope it's mine all mine:D

;) water into wine they say.

btw you will love that next cruise i just went last month very good.

its a return anniversary trip to bermuda

our honey moon was 14 years ago on empress of seas from NY to bermuda

the first time our port days were cut short due to storm, so we planned to return to finish sightseeing

the first time our port days were cut short due to storm, so we planned to return to finish sightseeing

Are those the FINGERLAKES?

;)

thats pretty cool, i took my son just as my dad took me on a cruise to bermuda when i was his age. kind of makes it sentimental.

Are those the FINGERLAKES?

;)

yes we live smack in the middle of NY wine country, as that goes really almost dead center of NY state

hence the too fast finger on the "B" LoL

Edited by AidlEskimo

DW and I honeymooned on the Empress from NY to Bermuda 15 years ago! Celebrating with an anniversary cruise on Explorer in a few weeks (though it's a surprise and she knows nothing about it)!

When only one of you buy a drink package, u can't avoid sharing in a way, I brought my water to the cabin, my daughter wanted to drink while watching tv. I can't tell her no. Besides, it happened one or 2 times that I couldn't finish my pinacolada and she finished it.

She didn't want a package cuz she doesn't drink much.

I usually brought water to the cabin as I drink a lot of water.

Some bar tenders would give me 3 or 4 bottles at a time, others didn't give me more than one. I never meant to share them, I like them only room temperature and sometimes they get hot and I throw them away. That's why I took a few, specially when I retired for the night.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app