Gambee's review made me switch to Breeze!!!

Oh boy, now I've done it. I read that review, and once I saw the pics of the waterworks and sports areas, I got it in my head to switch my 5 night Freedom to a 6 night Breeze which leaves the day before. I was flying in 2 days early anyway, and they both return on the same day, so at least my flights would stay the same.:D

I called Carnival halfway hoping they would tell me there would be some huge penalty to switch, nope, nothing. So now I've given up my aft extended balcony on Freedom for a cove on Breeze with an extra night and a bonus stop in Cozumel!!!:rolleyes:

I've never had a Cove before, should be interesting.

FYI, I had to abandon my FTTF on Freedom on Aug 11, which was sold out, so there might be ONE available now, if that's how it works.:D

Thanks everyone. I think I made the right choice, I've heard nothing but awesome things about Breeze. And somehow, I actually wind up saving $60 even though the Breeze is an extra night!!!:eek:

Just shows you how a stranger's review on CC can greatly affect one's life!!! I saw the pics of Waterworks and I know how much my 9 year old will love it. Plus they have BBQ, DH's favorite.

The only down side is that FTTF seems to already be sold out for Breeze, but that's no big thing. It just means I will get back my $50 from my Freedom FTTF.

The Breeze is easily my favorite, not even a close second place, but I am making my rounds to see how many Carnival ships I can experience. If not for that I would be on that ship every time until a newer, shinier toy comes about.

The Breeze is easily my favorite, not even a close second place, but I am making my rounds to see how many Carnival ships I can experience. If not for that I would be on that ship every time until a newer, shinier toy comes about.

This seems to be true for pretty much everyone that's sailed her, which is pretty rare. I've been on Oasis, which to me is the world's best, but I know plenty on folks that hate her, say she's too big or it feels like Disneyland instead of a cruise.:eek:

I have yet to hear one bad word about Breeze. I can't wait to see if it's all true!!!:)

Edited by PhoenixDawgCruising

Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Breeze experiences an unusual influx of bookings due to a user review!!!!

Cruise Critic member Gambee has once again posted an excellent, awesome, enjoyable review of the Carnival Breeze. This review seems to be sending other Cruise Critic members into a rush to book on the Breeze even if it means cancelling an already booked cruise. Gambee's review is also likely to entice others that are not booked yet to take the dive and book the Breeze.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled threads.

:D:D:D:D

Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Breeze experiences an unusual influx of bookings due to a user review!!!!

Cruise Critic member Gambee has once again posted an excellent, awesome, enjoyable review of the Carnival Breeze. This review seems to be sending other Cruise Critic members into a rush to book on the Breeze even if it means cancelling an already booked cruise. Gambee's review is also likely to entice others that are not booked yet to take the dive and book the Breeze.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled threads.

:D:D:D:D

Carnival should give him a commission or something!!! I remember a few years back I did a review, and one of the things I covered was Rose Hall Water Park in Jamaica. Like 8 people commented that they had booked the day there because of my review.

For fun, I called the hotel and told the manager that my review was responsible for 8 new guests-she sent me a tshirt!:D

Carnival should give him a commission or something!!! I remember a few years back I did a review, and one of the things I covered was Rose Hall Water Park in Jamaica. Like 8 people commented that they had booked the day there because of my review.

For fun, I called the hotel and told the manager that my review was responsible for 8 new guests-she sent me a tshirt!:D

I do believe I read your review that included that! I have not been back to Jamaica yet but I keep your review in mind in case I do! :)

I booked a cruise on the Breeze before I was half way through his review and I have never sailed Carniival before, followed him over from his Allure review. He definitely deserves a commission!

Smart decision.

Freedom was one of my favorite ships but the Breeze is the best that Carnival currently has to offer. I swore off Carnival prior to my Breeze cruise last year and she managed to change my mind. I'm back for another trip on her in 2 months lol.

Edited by TheTravelista

Wow, you're brave to be so spontaneous but good for you! Now I'm gonna check out this review you speak of :p.

by the way, there are 7 spots remaining for the FTTF on Liberty, Aug 11th, so not sold out. :)

Hi all!

I was on the Breeze sailing with Gambee & am loving seeing the cruise through his eyes. I had him down to my cove balcony & he loved it & so did I;)!

This was my 2nd time on Breeze in just over 6 months & my 3rd Carnival cruise out of 28 cruises. I tried Dream 1st last April & really liked it but Guy's, the Thrill Theatre & La Cucina called me back to Breeze.

You're sure to have a fun time!

~ Jo ~ :)

I feel Honored, thank you :o

I am not surprised that Carnival helped switch easily, quite honestly I Carnival costumer service is there to make you happy at all times.

Have a great cruise!

I hope you love the Breeze as much as we did. My son and I (he's 13) sailed the Breeze last Summer, and Breeze is still our favorite ship to date! Even over Allure. :eek: We'll be on the Breeze again in July, and again next Summer! :D Have fun!

Edited by Niquein99

I think I made the right choice, I've heard nothing but awesome things about Breeze.

...No worries, you made a great decision! Out of all our cruises, we enjoyed the Breeze the best! We had a Cove Balcony just off the Atrium. You're going to love the Cove. Decor was outstanding. You're going to have a great cruise!