Steakhouse Wine Change

ddavis5us

On our recent Legend B2B (5/4 and 5/11) the first night free wine "gift" policy in the Steakhouse had been expanded to the both the first AND second night of each cruise. Also, we were given the option of the free bottle of Santa Carolina Wine OR 50% off any wine on the Steakhouse wine menu. The waitress indicated that this new policy had been implement "a couple of weeks ago". Does anyone know if this is just a Legend change of if this if fleetwide?

We were on the liberty on the 5/9 sailing and they also offered wine the first and second night. We didn't visit the steakhouse so I don't know about the 50% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We were on the Splendor a few years ago, and on the 1st night we were offered either the free bottle of wine, or the same dollar amount off a different bottle of wine. Never saw that offer before or after. Good to know Carnival has decided to offer another discounted wine deal and the expansion of the wine offer to the 2nd night.

That's good to know. I rarely go to the steakhouse, but treated myself in November on Conquest for my solo birthday present. I ended up pouring 1/2 the bottle of white down the sink a few nights later. It was absolutely horrible.

On the Miracle, 04/29/14 which was the second night of the cruise and we were offered a bottle of wine. We choose white and neither hubby or I cared for it. A few nights latter as a gesture of good will (an appetizer was dropped on the table in front of me / lap full of broken glass and shrimp). This time we went with the red. It was definably more palatable.