How to make a complaint to Princess

SeaTheWorldBySea

These charges are what irritates customers. People become upset with these charges which then creates a negative public perception. Someone made a poor decision in the corporate headquaters.

Julie, I've had good luck by sending to the customer service email address and also through Facebook, where the questions seem to be piling up and the mod is nowhere to be found. I agree with others about nickel and diming, and the cruises don't seem to be discounted to the extent they have been in the past. Will be interested to see how this all turns out.

These charges are what irritates customers. People become upset with these charges which then creates a negative public perception. Someone made a poor decision in the corporate headquaters.

They heavily promote the Regal's inaugural cruise and then charge passengers for the "free" Alfredo's & room service...what is Princess thinking? :confused: Apparently they're not thinking at all! :eek:

For Alfredo's: So the $10 surcharge includes a glass of wine? So then do kids have to pay the $10 surcharge?

For the delivery fee: Does it apply to suite passengers too? They already pay a huge premium for the suite compared to the rest of the accommodations.

Is there a new document/flyer on the Princess website that explains these new charges?

They heavily promote the Regal's inaugural cruise and then charge passengers for the "free" Alfredo's & room service...what is Princess thinking? :confused: Apparently they're not thinking at all! :eek:

I totally agree, this is very dismaying! there are some bad decisions being made that will certainly make me think twice about going with princess. the new cruisers who know no better will probably be fine.

I never order room service and I have yet to sail with an Alfredo's ("First they came for the room service, but I said nothing . . . ." ), but I'm a little irked by a 50-cent charge for mixers. Mostly because it's petty and mean-spirited. Man-up and raise the price of the drink; have the courage of your convictions, revenue-aggrandizers.

Plus, doesn't this mean that those who have the soda package should then be exempt from the 50-cent fee? If I had one of them, that's certainly an argument I would make. Strenuously.

For Alfredo's: So the $10 surcharge includes a glass of wine? So then do kids have to pay the $10 surcharge?

For the delivery fee: Does it apply to suite passengers too? They already pay a huge premium for the suite compared to the rest of the accommodations.

Is there a new document/flyer on the Princess website that explains these new charges?

I'm booked on the regal for Thanks giving with 2 cabins, my son often orders room service for lunch and always tips but won't be with a surcharge and tip.

I was also happy to have Alfredo's for him with gluten free pizza as an occasional meal but he's underage so won't be drinking alcohol which we never do either and I doubt

I'm gonna pay $40 for a pizza meal for us that was complimentary when I booked :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

I never order room service and I have yet to sail with an Alfredo's ("First they came for the room service, but I said nothing . . . ." ), but I'm a little irked by a 50-cent charge for mixers. Mostly because it's petty and mean-spirited. Man-up and raise the price of the drink; have the courage of your convictions, revenue-aggrandizers.

Plus, doesn't this mean that those who have the soda package should then be exempt from the 50-cent fee? If I had one of them, that's certainly an argument I would make. Strenuously.

Heck yea!!!