Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda 5/11 Videos

NCLNewbie90

Hey Guys,

Just got back a few weeks ago from the 5/11 sailing of the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda. I'm not one to write reviews, but I did take a few short videos that I wanted to share with everyone to get you excited for your own cruises! The videos are mostly of the Sail Away Party and Norwegians Night Out at Spice H20/Fireworks.

Quick review: This was our first cruise, and we absolutely loved it! The ship never felt crowded and there was plenty of food to go around. We ate at Tepanyaki and had a blast!!! Well worth the money. If you are looking for a quiet spot on the ship, we found that Deck 16 Fwd was secluded from the rest of the ship and was nice to lay out on. We liked Bermuda, but both agreed that we had more fun on the ship than we did in Bermuda.....go figure! The staff was extremely nice and the ship was very clean. At the buffet the tables were always clean of dishes, and sometimes we would get up from our table and someone came over as we were leaving to clean it in a matter of seconds. I went on the watersides a few times, but we spent the majority of our time at Spice H20 in the hot tubs! We had a mini-suite balcony and got fresh fruit delivered to our room every morning, which we ate on the balcony....really nice. One thing that I loved was when we came back to the ship after having a long day in Bermuda, the staff was there with cold towels, refreshments, and their happy faces. The staff was so cheerful on the boat! Our room steward was great and we always had fresh ice in the bucket, without even asking for it.

I'm sure I'll think of more things and add to this review, but until then, here are the videos. Enjoy!

Make sure to watch them in HD!

Sail Away Party:

Leaving New York and Passing Under Verrazano Bridge (we got so close to it since the ship is so large!) -

Spice H20 Norwegian's Night Out/Fireworks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtwN_Qi0jV4

Hey Guys,

Just got back a few weeks ago from the 5/11 sailing of the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda. I'm not one to write reviews, but I did take a few short videos that I wanted to share with everyone to get you excited for your own cruises! The videos are mostly of the Sail Away Party and Norwegians Night Out at Spice H20/Fireworks.

Quick review: This was our first cruise, and we absolutely loved it! The ship never felt crowded and there was plenty of food to go around. We ate at Tepanyaki and had a blast!!! Well worth the money. If you are l ooking for a quiet spot on the ship, we found that Deck 16 Fwd was secluded from the rest of the ship and was nice to lay out on. We liked Bermuda, but both agreed that we had more fun on the ship than we did in Bermuda.....go figure! The staff was extremely nice and the ship was very clean. At the buffet the tables were always clean of dishes, and sometimes we would get up from our table and someone came over as we were leaving to clean it in a matter of seconds. I went on the watersides a few times, but we spent the majority of our time at Spice H20 in the hot tubs! We had a mini-suite balcony and got fresh fruit delivered to our room every morning, which we ate on the balcony....really nice. One thing that I loved was when we came back to the ship after having a long day in Bermuda, the staff was there with cold towels, refreshments, and their happy faces. The staff was so cheerful on the boat! Our room steward was great and we always had fresh ice in the bucket, without even asking for it.

I'm sure I'll think of more things and add to this review, but until then, here are the videos. Enjoy!

Make sure to watch them in HD!

Sail Away Party:

Leaving New York and Passing Under Verrazano Bridge (we got so close to it since the ship is so large!) -

Spice H20 Norwegian's Night Out/Fireworks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtwN_Qi0jV4

Hi NCLNewbie

Sounds like you did great and had an awesome week on your cruise...I'm glad yo had a great time and your videos are wonderful....anyway can you tell me when you were on that secluded deck 16 if they had some of those clam shell beds and loungers shown in this pic.....

image.jpg.3114766099bc85cf53869ec3f53adcd9.jpg

Hi NCLNewbie

Sounds like you did great and had an awesome week on your cruise...I'm glad yo had a great time and your videos are wonderful....anyway can you tell me when you were on that secluded deck 16 if they had some of those clam shell beds and loungers shown in this pic.....

Yes, they did have those at the very front of the ship facing out towards the ocean. Unfortunately, both the clam shell beds and loungers were occupied the both times we tried getting one, but I'm sure if you went early in the morning you could grab one.

Although we did enjoy the loungers on Deck 8 on the Waterfront....which it seemed like many people forgot was there. It was always fairly empty. Check out the attached pic of the gorgeous view from the Waterfront! https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10390264_10202173870052446_4816739344194632445_n.jpg

Yes, they did have those at the very front of the ship facing out towards the ocean. Unfortunately, both the clam shell beds and loungers were occupied the both times we tried getting one, but I'm sure if you went early in the morning you could grab one.

Although we did enjoy the loungers on Deck 8 on the Waterfront....which it seemed like many people forgot was there. It was always fairly empty. Check out the attached pic of the gorgeous view from the Waterfront! https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10390264_10202173870052446_4816739344194632445_n.jpg

Yep just beautiful....will ck out both spots..thanks again!