Onboard booking - will it transfer from a 7 night to a 10 night

shark62

I booked a November cruise (7 nights) on the Silhouette this spring and received onboard credit and the pick your perks promotion. I am interested in sailing this same week but changing to the Equinox (10 nights). Will the perks received from the onboard booking (Cruise Now) transfer to a different ship and date?

I booked a November cruise (7 nights) on the Silhouette this spring and received onboard credit and the pick your perks promotion. I am interested in sailing this same week but changing to the Equinox (10 nights). Will the perks received from the onboard booking (Cruise Now) transfer to a different ship and date?

Yes, they will. And the OBC will be adjusted to reflect your new longer cruise.

Thanks Beth...

I just made the change with Captains Club contact at celebrity and no issues at all as long as it was the same category cabin.

Hmmm... That is interesting. I did a booking on the Century about two months ago and was told I could make any type of change - itinerary, cabin, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hmmm... That is interesting. I did a booking on the Century about two months ago and was told I could make any type of change - itinerary, cabin, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I want to transfer my booking to another sailing and also change my cabin categories; we were also informed on our Silhouette sailing that this would be possible. I'm hoping I can do this whilst maintaining the onboard booking perks and also obtaining the extra perks for changing one of the cabins from an inside to a balcony. Hopefully, it's all possible without too much confusion, especially as my booking was transferred to my TA. I'll let you know how it goes ;).

Hi All...

I did try and make that change about a month ago and was told I could not when calling the celebrity main customer service number. This time, I called the Captain's Club customer service number and no problem at all.

Laura

Yes, you can change the length of your cruise, your type of cabin, the ship, and the date of the cruise. The OBC is adjusted to fit with your new category of cabin. I just did this with four separate cruises booked on board. Or rather, my TA did it.

Thanks, Happy Cruiser. When I booked onboard I was also told all of the above were changeable. Thanks for confirming.

I just did this today. From Reflection A1 to Connie C1. The TA didn't think I'd retain the 123 Perk because it isn't being offered as a general perk now but I told her that I believed it was being offered as an on-board perk still. She called Celebrity and yes that transferred as well.

I just did this today. From Reflection A1 to Connie C1. The TA didn't think I'd retain the 123 Perk because it isn't being offered as a general perk now but I told her that I believed it was being offered as an on-board perk still. She called Celebrity and yes that transferred as well.

Hi Royce,

Come on over and join our roll call!! You will see a bunch of familiar names from our 2010 Connie cruise - lots of people you segwayed with! :)

Anyway, glad to see you and Robin have decided to switch over to the Connie. Will be nice to see you again!