Royal Caribbean Savings Certificates

I was told a while back that RCL did away with the Savings Certificates and replaced them with something else a while back. Is there a way to find out what coupons/certificates are available?

For instance, when I do a mock booking the summary of charges shows an additional discount beyond our typical platinum balcony discount. This is all well and good, but I'm trying to figure out where this discount is coming from.

We're booking two cabins for our family of four so I want to know if the discount is limited to one per household, or one per C&A member. When I do my mock booking with two rooms only the first room has the extra discount, not the second. Maybe I'll need to have my wife book the second under her name.

Hopefully this makes sense... LOL

I was told a while back that RCL did away with the Savings Certificates and replaced them with something else a while back. Is there a way to find out what coupons/certificates are available?

For instance, when I do a mock booking the summary of charges shows an additional discount beyond our typical platinum balcony discount. This is all well and good, but I'm trying to figure out where this discount is coming from.

We're booking two cabins for our family of four so I want to know if the discount is limited to one per household, or one per C&A member. When I do my mock booking with two rooms only the first room has the extra discount, not the second. Maybe I'll need to have my wife book the second under her name.

The discounts are per stateroom, based on whether a qualifying C&A member is booked in the stateroom.

It is definitely per stateroom. On our Oasis cruise I received a $165 C&A exclusivecrte discount per cabin which was higher than my platinum balcony discount. I was booked in 1 cabin and my wife in another.

Does anyone know how you tell which cruises are eligible for the discount? I don't fancy making loads of dummy bookings!

Go into the Crown and Anchor Society section of the website, login and then go to the specials section. There is a link to all of the exclusive rate cruises, you can then do a search and it will display them.

Having said that, I have noticed that when searching from the home screen of the website whilst being logged in, most of the searches I have done yield a extra discount, but I think it depends on your C&A status level. So don't rely on just the list via the C&A section. But it might be useful for you.

Go into the Crown and Anchor Society section of the website, login and then go to the specials section. There is a link to all of the exclusive rate cruises, you can then do a search and it will display them.

Having said that, I have noticed that when searching from the home screen of the website whilst being logged in, most of the searches I have done yield a extra discount, but I think it depends on your C&A status level. So don't rely on just the list via the C&A section. But it might be useful for you.

I was just about to post that I have discovered this also ...

Depending how you log in with your C&A number the amount of discount changes!!!!

AND the discounts are not fixed for all sailings like they used to be.

So you need to make even more dummy bookings for the same sailing to ensure you are geting the best discounts :mad:

Edited by icsys