Booked our first trip today!! You have been warned....

Dizzneefan

Since I enjoy planning almost as much as the trip itself I will have lots and I mean LOTS of questions before next June gets here. It's going to be seven in ages ranging from 11 to 84. He's a youthful 84 I might add.

I'm so pumped about visiting Alaska and look forward to reading these boards and asking questions

You have been warned!

You will be glad you booked an Alaska cruise. They are wonderful. So much natural beauty. We will be on our 2nd Alaska cruise next week on the Island Princess Northbound with a 7 day land tour. Since you have a year to plan, you will find a wealth of info on this board. Read all you can before making your mind up on what to do. There are just too many wonderful things in each port to be able to do them all, so you need to be selective. Have fun planning.

You sound like me. I am a planner and want to know everything. For me that's part of the fun. But, don't worry you can't go wrong with Alaska. Went last year and going again this year. You will love it.

Congratulations on your booking. We have been to

Alaska twice. First time, we planned for months and months and had plan A, plan B and even a plan C. The second time we sort of winged it, except for renting a car in Skagway. Even that we didn't decide to take it until the last minute. The rest of the time, we 'did our own thing' as they say and had a ball.

Myself, I am pretty anal, and need to have all my I's dotted and T's crossed, but that is the fun of it all.

And we are ready for your questions, so ask away.

Cheers

Len

Know you will glean a great deal of information from all of the CC'rs; they are an amazing source of information.

Planning will not be half as much fun as the trip will be.

ENJOY the experience.

Okie

It's only been one day and I think I am already driving my family nuts! But DW is accustomed to this and in the end they appreciate my planning. I make all the plans and of course discuss it with them. But now they trust me enough to let me plan away and they just follow along, knowing I've done all and their homework!

I as well booked our first Alaskan cruise 2 days ago! Oh so excited. I will spend many long hours of planning, dreaming & wishing that the time will move quicker…..I have watched many youtube videos about the ship, the ports and excursions……Oh so excited…..