Too late to book entertainment for Enchantent June 30th 2014?

Hi all,

I just booked my first cruise on Enchantment of the Seas for June 30th. When I go to book entertainment online I get a message saying "It looks like you’re trying to reserve a product too far ahead or too close to your sail date. If you have several weeks to go, try reserving closer to your sail date. If you’re sailing soon, please try to reserve this product once you’re onboard." My trip is in 35 days so I am not sure if I am too early or too late.

If it is too early when do reservations open up?

If it is too late to book online I have read in other threads to go to Studio B ASAP after boarding to reserve seats. Where is Studio B located on Enchantment?

Thank you!

Hi all,

I just booked my first cruise on Enchantment of the Seas for June 30th. When I go to book entertainment online I get a message saying "It looks like you’re trying to reserve a product too far ahead or too close to your sail date. If you have several weeks to go, try reserving closer to your sail date. If you’re sailing soon, please try to reserve this product once you’re onboard." My trip is in 35 days so I am not sure if I am too early or too late.

If it is too late to book online I have read in other threads to go to Studio B ASAP after boarding to reserve seats. Where is Studio B located on Enchantment?

Thank you!

No reservations are able to be made for the Enchantment. Just show up 10 minutes early and you will not have a problem getting a seat.

Exactly.

The message is stupid.

There is no entertainment to reserve.

Have a great cruise!

:)

(There is no Studio B - it is the ice skating rink on Oasis and Allure, for the reference to making reservations. It is also the ice skating rink on Freedom and Voyager class ships, which do not have a Box Office in Studio B)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Hi all,

Thank you!

There is no "studio B", on Enchantment and you don't reserve entertainment on these ships. Only Oasis and Allure. Soon to be Quantum and Anthem also.

Thanks for the clarification everyone. Would have been nice if they had included somewhere that they don't do reservations. Would have saved me a lot of confusion!

So, do I just show up early for the shows I want to see? Are there issues with them filling up? Specifically I am interested in the Adult Only Comedy Show.

Enjoy that stretched beauty!!

10367747_10102220020178655_5136499089607908374_n_zps53c228c6.jpg

Traveled on her before the stretch in 98. I still can't get over how much different she looks, and not quite sure I've ever warmed up to the change.

That said, she was a wonderful ship when I went. Hope you all enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the clarification everyone. Would have been nice if they had included somewhere that they don't do reservations. Would have saved me a lot of confusion!

So, do I just show up early for the shows I want to see? Are there issues with them filling up? Specifically I am interested in the Adult Only Comedy Show.

If you are a party of two, showing up 15 minutes early should get you a decent seat. Same thing for the comedy.

I have never seen the late night comedy fill up if its offered. Seeing as they use the theater on the smaller ships and not a "comedy club" like O&A it won't be a issue