what are u most looking fwd to??

newparents

Leaving behind the blowing snow, icy roads, winter coats, boots, mittens...just being cold everyday...and stepping out for a few days into the sunshine, warm breezes, palm trees, green grass, blue skies, sunglasses, sunscreen, warm beaches everyday.

Just forgetting about the weather back home for a few days.

The peace of being out at sea and no technology!

I always love hearing people say no technology, I know they mean no cell phones. It is just funny to me that the whole ship is some of the most advanced technology most people have ever seen.

Waking up at a different port every morning (well except sea days)

Finally someone mentioned the ports:D We love the ship, but the ports are just as important to us!

If allowed a second mention, what some others said: Total disconnect from home - phones and everything else are in the safe for the whole week and TURNED OFF.

I agree with ALL of the above ... sleeping is the best ... no house work ... no long discussions about where to eat or where to go from here ... and all the rest.

But MY absolute favorite is my own, private balcony where I can enjoy the peace and sounds of gliding through the water ... watching the changing colors of the water ... watching the changing colors in the skies in the mornings and evenings ... catching the first glimpses of land - our next foreign destination ... and sitting and visiting with my loved ones about "what was your favorite thing about today", etc. Makes me Happy, Happy, Happy !!! :)

I know this is a hard one to answer but if u could try think of the one thing u are most looking fwd to on yr next cruise, what would it be?? One thing remember ;)told u it was hard lol

For me ... sitting by the pool, nice cocktail, band playing in the background :-) Ahhhh bliss.

Your turn ....

For me, on this last cruise it was easy. It was not being at work! Because of surgery 3 months before the cruise I was limited in what I could do so relaxing and sightseeing played a big part, it was great to be away from work, but also somewhere warm and nice. Next cruise I am most looking forward to seeing Freedom again and deciding which I like better after two cruise each, Allure or Freedom?

I know this is a hard one to answer but if u could try think of the one thing u are most looking fwd to on yr next cruise, what would it be?? One thing remember ;)told u it was hard lol

For me ... sitting by the pool, nice cocktail, band playing in the background :-) Ahhhh bliss.

Your turn ....

Finally stepping foot on the ship and realizing I can do absolutely nothing after making sure the house is clean, packing, traveling to the port, etc.! :D

Sitting on my balcony with my Kindle and a drink, alternating between enjoying my book and enjoying the sound of the sea! I've been trying to find some sounds of the sea apps but I can't find anything that quite replicated the sound of a cruise ship moving though the ocean.

Too bad my upcoming itinerary only has 2 sea days. :p

But MY absolute favorite is my own, private balcony where I can enjoy the peace and sounds of gliding through the water ... watching the changing colors of the water ... watching the changing colors in the skies in the mornings and evenings ... catching the first glimpses of land - our next foreign destination ... and sitting and visiting with my loved ones about "what was your favorite thing about today", etc. Makes me Happy, Happy, Happy !!! :)

DITTO!!! We're with you... Love our balcony too!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Seeing the joy on my grandsons face on his first cruise:D

Aww :) I can't wait to see his face to! It'll be amazing!

I'm looking forward to the cocktails 😝! Haha xx

Newbie cruiser!

Your turn ....

Not being at work :D

Love having coffee with Baily's of course on the balcony in the morning. And just enjoying the calmness.

A first this year besides cruising RCI with be to enjoy b/fast on the balcony on one of the port days.

Dolphin watching

Highlighting my cruise compass with all the fun things to do, then deciding to just relax on the pool deck

Enjoying an extended balcony with friends in adjoining staterooms

Finishing a meal then just leaving without having to figure out who owes what and how much to tip