Has the Bacon thread been deleted?

Katgoesonholiday

For anyone who watches "Quest" in the UK there is a programme on that channel on Friday night about Bacon in America.

For anyone who lives in America there is plenty of crispy bacon everywhere.

:D

I am delighted to say the original bacon thread is back (bacon)! There was a glitch, and we have rectified it – but thank you very much for bringing it to our attention.

Here it is: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038004&highlight=bacon

I hope you give each other a good grilling on the subject :)

Adam

I am delighted to say the original bacon thread is back (bacon)! There was a glitch, and we have rectified it – but thank you very much for bringing it to our attention.

Here it is: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038004&highlight=bacon

Adam

The bacon thread is back but is currently 'closed', i.e. no more discussion is permitted. Why?

Adam

Thank you Adam.

Adam

Many thanks Adam. I'm sure the grilling will continue....

This bacon debate is hilarious. I'm an American who despises crispy bacon. No one in my family will eat it. From the sounds of these thread, we must all be posers. Apparently, real Americans only eat crispy bacon. :p On the contrary, many Americans won't eat bacon that's been fried beyond recognition.

There was some suggestion that the 'raw' bacon CruisinCaren encountered was actually prosciutto. I think this is also a logical explanation for her confusion.

I think we all can guess at the reason for her confusion....

This bacon debate is hilarious. I'm an American who despises crispy bacon. No one in my family will eat it. From the sounds of these thread, we must all be posers. Apparently, real Americans only eat crispy bacon. :p On the contrary, many Americans won't eat bacon that's been fried beyond recognition.

Well we are the melting pot so it takes all kinds.

You must have a devil of a time to ask every resturant you have any sort of bacon product to say, and can you make my bacon raw please. :D As bacon is served, unless its the canadian bacon on the egg mcmuffin, in the standard and proper American crispy style.

Edited by legion3