Is the BOGOHO the best deal you have seen?

That has been a topic since the bogoho sale started. They show you an averaged price on the first screen. The second screen shows the actual price pp, with the discount applied to the second person's fare.

Ahh ok, still very inflated from yesterday but makes sense now:)

We were able to book during the first 8 days in May when the prices were at their lowest for the Jan 11,2015 Allure cruise. We got a D1 balcony for $923.pp and today it is around $1283. pp. We are very excited as this is our first cruise on Royal.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

A promotion like this did exactly what it should do, create a buzz about their product and get people thinking they should take advantage of it. I took advantage of it for a cruise 17 months in the future. I'll keep an eye on the price as will most of us...and only until then, will we really know. Move on it while you can...and change it in the future if you want to.

My advice is to book now. If you are comfortable with the BOGOHO prices, you need to lock those in before Sunday.

Isnt the sale ending 15 July? Or am I missing something?

This is the last day for the BOGOHO sale

:confused:

I just checked two of the biggest online travel agencies, and it says this:

Amazing Offer

Book now for travel in 2015 and 2016 and your traveling companion will enjoy 50% savings.

Promotion valid on:

Offer applies to sailings departing Jan 1, 2015 – Apr. 30, 2016; all stateroom categories. Cruise must be booked May 1- July 15, 2014.

Edited by heakja

Makes you wonder though, I thought it was pretty good and booked for the Jewel in Feb. of 2016 especially since sales ends today 5/31. Well, I called this morning to inquire about my booking and was informed that the BOGO sale was extended until 7/15/2014. I only found out due to my asking about friends who are under pressure to book today, what a surprise! Agent claims they were just informed today of extension for another 6 weeks, so I asked about pricing and she said they can raise them at any time. So I'm curious to see pricing tomorrow even with the continuation of the BOGO sale. SMH, who knew....

I have read a few places that it has been extended.

Hope someone can verify this!

Just checked the RCL website and it says thru May 31st. I also got an email this morning saying it was the last day to book it.

That said, as we all know RCL it would not surprise me to read on their site tomorrow that the sale has been extended.:cool:

Our cruise on the IOS for March 2015 is 1,000.00 higher then when we booked in April.

I can't wait till this sale is over. Glad others received good rates.

I too wished the sale was over yesterday so we could see what they were going to do with the prices for their next gimmick/ sale.

Edited by ttnc4me

I too wished the sale was over yesterday so we could see what they were going to do with the prices for their next gimmick/ sale.

Ha ha, I agree. At this point, the "deals" are few and far between... But there's obviously still people falling for it or they wouldn't have extended it.

For my wife and I, really great prices. We have booked four cruises. Nov14, Jan15, Nov15, and Apr16. Prices vary from $65-$52 pp/pn.

JKrise

Nice pricing! We have a friend that likes to stay under $75 pp/pn, but then she also likes to sail Christmas time. Doesn't work out.

You do need to know what price you are happy with and then book if you are happy with the offer. I think the $ savings are pulling people in for prices that may not be as great as it seems at first.

Research, research, and more research.