Latest Member Review of Odyssey???

Delboy1

With regards to food - aside from taste being subjective, unless you're eating off others plates you have no idea what they were served. Two people at the same table given what's supposed to be the same dish can have wildly different experiences. DAMHIK

Likewise one of them can have good taste and the other,bad taste.

I think we are getting close to needing a spreadsheet: passengers with good taste, passengers with bad taste vs food with good flavour, good with bad flavour, plus a zillion variations!

Should keep someone occupied ....

(I'm a bit over-excited as I've just booked our next SB cruise, all 29 nights of it - yay!)

I think we are getting close to needing a spreadsheet: passengers with good taste, passengers with bad taste vs food with good flavour, good with bad flavour, plus a zillion variations!

Should keep someone occupied ....

(I'm a bit over-excited as I've just booked our next SB cruise, all 29 nights of it - yay!)

Now that's good taste.:)

Just sailed Athens to Istanbul under Captain Kreso Volaric - who unlike former posters we did see everyday and we were only on for seven. He is pleasant, and is visible chats smiles and waves but takes the safety and the security of the ship seriously- tends to just to tannoys about weather though rather than extended chats.

We got a Scottish captain in Istanbul. I cannot recall his name offhand (and too lazy to leave the pool deck) but he's very friendly and quite funny too!

We got a Scottish captain in Istanbul. I cannot recall his name offhand (and too lazy to leave the pool deck) but he's very friendly and quite funny too!

Ooh, i hope it is the captain that was on the spirit a couple of summers ago, i think his name was capt David Bathgate, he was a very nice man.