transport to the pier

I purchases transport from the Hilton to the pier through RCCL. Who do i need to contact the setup pick up times?

I like to get to the terminal just before they open do i can get through the line quickly and be on the ship as early as possible.

I purchases transport from the Hilton to the pier through RCCL. Who do i need to contact the setup pick up times?

I like to get to the terminal just before they open do i can get through the line quickly and be on the ship as early as possible.

I'd call Royal, they would be the ones who know about the transfers.

By the way, what ship and port?

In Fort Lauderdale, a taxi to the pier is very easy and inexpensive. Is there a way to get credit for the transfer you purchased and take a cab instead? This way you can set your own time and not be dependent on anyone else.

It really doesn't matter when you want to get to the terminal, it is dependent on when the shuttle runs and how many are already booked on it. I agree with the others I would cancel and take a taxi, that way you can set your own time.

On our first cruise we booked the Hotel & Shuttle with Royal. The shuttle had to stop at 4 different hotels to pick people up. Needless to say I never made that mistake again.

I'm with you. We stopped booking RCI transfers a long time ago. Too expensive, and way too slow compared to a cheaper taxi ride.

Another vote for a taxi. With a taxi, you go when you want to go. Typically, the cruise lines will hold passengers at the hotel until they are ready for you. Friends used the transfer and we on board the ship before they arrived at the pier.

If you are like us, you are up and ready to go. We wait at the pier instead of pacing around the hotel waiting. The view of the ship is much nicer at the pier!

Edited by JMG

Your "Guest Ticket Booklet," that you can download when you sign-in with your reservation number, will have your transfer vouchers along with pick-up info and contact numbers. You'll need the vouchers in order to board the transfer van/bus.

One advantage of the RCI transfers is that it gives you express drop-off service, priority boarding upon arrival at the ship, AND upon deboarding --- first on/first off (at least in Bayonne).

If you have purchased a pre-cruise hotel package through RCI, your transfer from hotel to pier is included in the price of your package. Once at the hotel you will receive an envelope giving you details of when the bus will arrive to take you to the pier.

As others have said, you can also just take a taxi over to the port in the morning.