Capsule wardrobe - Christmas Markets River Cruise

Hoyaheel

You don't have to use the cuddl duds brand - there are lots of warmth layer options. Silk long underwear, Uniqlo Heat tech t-shirts (my husband esp loves those and so do I because they look like regular t-shirts, not under garments). Merino tees (I just bought a couple of 100% merino tee shirts at my local Costco. No clue if the Costcos in the UK are selling them, but they were SOOO cheap - $16.95. For 100% merino!!)

In the US, I usually buy cuddl duds at Kohls because Kohls often has sales & great coupons. Do you have a mid-level department store that might carry warmth layers?

I have been looking at Kohls and they do have some good sales at the moment. Thing I really liked about the cuddl duds bits was they looked a little more chic that the rest of my winter layers - I would usually shop in places like Rohan and mountain warehouse in UK for layering for outdoor wear but it tends to look like technical wear and less fashion led. Plus this stuff looks like it's going to pack well too. Kohl's have a very cute cowl neck tunic and a wrap top.

We do have Costco here but nearest on is over 70 miles away - never been there but shall next time I'm passing.

Enjoy your River Cruise - we are visiting Bruges for Christmas Markets this year but would usual go in Germany when visiting family. The colder the weather, the more it really feels like Christmas (and the better the gluhwein tastes!).