HoHo boat in Stockholm - one stop rides

Looking for information for those who have taken or researched the HoHo boats in Stockholm. I know that a few offer an early morning one way ride over to Vasa from Stadsgarden, but I haven't gotten a clear answer on whether you can purchase just the one way pass and not the entire tour, and how much this would cost. Anybody know from experience? I'm also looking for a quick way back to the port after Vasa, and was wondering if they allow additional pay by the ride stops for going back to port, and if so, how much are these rides?

I have written both Royal Sighteseeing & Red Sightseeing, but I haven't gotten a response back yet.

Yes, it has been mentioned on this board that first boat ride goes direct to Vasa museum.

But in mid-may at least, that was not the case. (may be different in peak summer)

There are two boat companies.

a) Stromma (which is heavily advertised and promoted)

b) Royalsightseeing

Both have English website (Google is a friend) and have both detailed schedule and pricing info (both for whole day pass and single trip)

My plan was to go over to Vasa and Abba first and then use remaining of my time in Gamla Stan open ended. But since there was no direct boat, I ended up buying day transport pass for 115 SEK. Took the first bus with route number starting with 4## to Slussen (there is one coming every minute or so it seems) and then one can take city boat across to Vasa (it was faster to take bus 76 and then tram though)

Yes, it has been mentioned on this board that first boat ride goes direct to Vasa museum.

But in mid-may at least, that was not the case. (may be different in peak summer)

There are two boat companies.

a) Stromma (which is heavily advertised and promoted)

b) Royalsightseeing

Both have English website (Google is a friend) and have both detailed schedule and pricing info (both for whole day pass and single trip)

My plan was to go over to Vasa and Abba first and then use remaining of my time in Gamla Stan open ended. But since there was no direct boat, I ended up buying day transport pass for 115 SEK. Took the first bus with route number starting with 4## to Slussen (there is one coming every minute or so it seems) and then one can take city boat across to Vasa (it was faster to take bus 76 and then tram though)

Yes, I have explored both their sites, but I have been unable to see where it references the cost of the one stop pass. All I could find is that it says one stop tickets are sold onboard. Maybe I'm missing something.

And then I'm also wondering what constitutes "one stop". Is it literally you get on at one stop and have to get off at the next scheduled stop, or is it just "exiting" off the boat once after entering? Example: If I get back on the HoHo boat at Vasa, does it count as 1 stop or 3 stops to get back to the cruise berth if I only exit off once at the ship (skeppsholmen, Djurgarden, cruise berth).

I'm just trying to get back to ship after Vasa the quickest/most cost efficient that I can for a lunch time tour. And I'm trying to avoid busses/trams, because quite honestly for Stockholm I'm finding the system to be a little confusing.

Yes, I have explored both their sites, but I have been unable to see where it references the cost of the one stop pass. All I could find is that it says one stop tickets are sold onboard. Maybe I'm missing something.

And then I'm also wondering what constitutes "one stop". Is it literally you get on at one stop and have to get off at the next scheduled stop, or is it just "exiting" off the boat once after entering? Example: If I get back on the HoHo boat at Vasa, does it count as 1 stop or 3 stops to get back to the cruise berth if I only exit off once at the ship (skeppsholmen, Djurgarden, cruise berth).

I'm just trying to get back to ship after Vasa the quickest/most cost efficient that I can for a lunch time tour. And I'm trying to avoid busses/trams, because quite honestly for Stockholm I'm finding the system to be a little confusing.

I will be there in July and am hoping for an early direct boat to Vasa. Somewhere I read that you could purchase a single use ticket for 40SEK. My plan was to go from the boat to the Vasa and then work my way back to the ship on foot, sightseeing along the way. My back up plan, if the single ticket is not available, is to go with the whole day HOHO boat as it pays for itself pretty quickly compared to Stockholm public transit.

It appears flexibility is the key in Stockholm.

Wanted to share some information I received about my questions for the early HoHo boats and one stop tickets. I wrote to both Stromma and Red Sightseeing.

Stromma responded back saying that they do NOT have an "early" direct boat to Vasa. Their boats start at 10am.

Red Sightseeing responded back saying that there will be a boat ready to debark as soon as the ship people get there. I tried to clarify if there was an exact time of departure and saying our ship gets in at 8am, but they just wrote back again that they will be there waiting as soon as people exit the ship. They also said that their "shuttle" one stop ticket is 60 SEK.

I still haven't gotten my question answered about what exactly constitutes "one stop", but I'll keep trying.