Venice shuttle

wp bob

Does Oceania offer any shuttle from the San Basilio dock in Venice to any other location, such as Pza San Marco area?

Not when we were there. You can walk or take a vaporetto which is very close to San Basilio.

Do all the Oceania ships dock at San Basilo or only the R ships?

From what I read earlier I think I read Riviera docks at Marittima. Does anyone know for sure or do we just wait until we get our documents?

Our original docs said maritima dock for Nautica in June but our final summary said San Basilio - maybe because there are 3 other big ships in port also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Oceania offer any shuttle from the San Basilio dock in Venice to any other location, such as Pza San Marco area?

There's no shuttle per se because you can't actually drive vehicles on the island, other than a small area near the bus station. Piazza San Marco and most of the island are accessible only by foot or by boat. You can take a vaporetto, a boat that is kind of a "water bus" that follows a specified route, or a water taxi.

Do all the Oceania ships dock at San Basilo or only the R ships?

From what I read earlier I think I read Riviera docks at Marittima. Does anyone know for sure or do we just wait until we get our documents?

The smaller R "usually" go to San Basilio. I have no idea where the larger O ships go. It all depends on the port load that day. Even if your docs say one thing the port of Venice can change it at the last minute.