Nassau Excursion Question

My family and I (6) are scheduled to depart on the Norwegian Sky on June 30th on a cruise to the Bahamas. The second day of our cruise stops in Nassau. We are interested in going to the beach at/near the Atlantis. Since there are 6 of us, it will cost a lot if we purchased the day passes. My question is, if we go to the beach and do not purchase a day pass that include a locker, does anyone have any suggestions or ideas how we can rent a locker or store our belongings while we are in the water? Since we are coming in on a cruise, we will need to carry our boarding card with us along with spending money. I am slightly worried about someone coming along and picking up my items if they are left unattended while we are enjoying the water. Does anyone out there know of any places where we can lock up our belongings while we are at the beach??????

You all will probably not be IN the water at the same time...whoever sits out can watch your stuff. If there are men in your party, stick the cash and ship key in a velcroed pocket.....water won't hurt your plastic ship's key, credit card OR cash! No one wants your shorts/flipflops...so don't worry about them! Don't bring valuables, like phones and cameras (except perhaps, disposable cameras....no one will steal that, either!)

Generally, if you're taking a dip, you can watch your "spot on the beach" quite easily.