Quest Aug 20 Black sea

procter

It appears that there are amazing bargains on this cruise with outside view being offered at $1699 for a 12 day cruise on American site .

On a well known German site there are currently 162 vacant cabins so good bet that you will be upgraded to a balcony with 92 available.

Good luck to all.

It must be that a lot of Americans must have cancelled at 90 day mark.

Crazy that if you look via azamara UK you get prices in $

It appears that there are amazing bargains on this cruise with outside view being offered at $1699 for a 12 day cruise on American site .

On a well known German site there are currently 162 vacant cabins so good bet that you will be upgraded to a balcony with 92 available.

Good luck to all.

It must be that a lot of Americans must have cancelled at 90 day mark.

Crazy that if you look via azamara UK you get prices in $

Just checked Azamara UK,prices are in £ & are expensive.

I must have funny settings somehow

Azamaraclubcruises.co.uk

Find and book cruise icon front page

Book online

Page offers ship choice

Quest and all prices in $

I would be spitting feathers if I had paid original prices of up to £4000 each for balcony.

Looks like a good cruise deal for English Tim

I must have funny settings somehow

Azamaraclubcruises.co.uk

Find and book cruise icon front page

Book online

Page offers ship choice

Quest and all prices in $

I would be spitting feathers if I had paid original prices of up to £4000 each for balcony.

Looks like a good cruise deal for English Tim

I think it depends which little flag is showing at the top. If you have a Union Jack showing, the price is £3596, whereas if it a Stars and Stripes it is $1699. The same goes for the 12 June Black Sea cruise - U.S. prices are much cheaper. Is this a glitch, or do Azamara think there will be too many British on board?!

Is there anything to stop one booking on the U.S. site?

Thank you for letting me know.

That must be an error on the UK website. I'll call their attention to it.

And while I have you on the line let me ask, is this $ vs L discrepancy on all three of the Black Sea voyages in 2014?

Thank you for letting me know.

That must be an error on the UK website. I'll call their attention to it.

And while I have you on the line let me ask, is this $ vs L discrepancy on all three of the Black Sea voyages in 2014?

Yes, all three cruises are showing higher prices for UK bookings. An OV Gty cabin on the UK site shows as £2478 on 12th June, £3596 on 20th August and £1988 for the 7 day cruise on 1st September.

We booked this cruise on a guarantee inside about 2 weeks ago at a great price with a UK TA but since then the price has gone up and up! Still no showing the Azamazing evening details yet.

Originally this cruise included Russian and Ukrainian ports but was changed due to the troubles there and lots of passengers dropped out. Itinerary is still good and this cruise at less than £80 pppd (cruise only) was too good to miss.

Bonnie - while looking at pricing on the Black Sea cruises, I am mystified as to the pricing of the ship's excursions from Constanta. An 8 hour trip to the Danube Delta (2 hours on coach each way), including a four hour trip on a boat and lunch, costs $144; a four hour wine tasting trip costs $136. A four hour wine tasting trip in Nessebur the previous day costs $78. Every other destination on the June 12th cruise sounds delightful, but I am not keen on wandering around Constanta after reading this on Cruise Critic: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2039512&highlight=constanta . Just wondering who arranges the tours? Why go to Constanta at all?

We originally booked a black sea cruise wanting to go to Odessa, Sevastopol and Yalta. With the problems in Ukraine these highlights were not to be and the alternatives didn't match up so we cancelled out and switched to a different sailing. I guess this is the reason behind bargains in the Black sea. Great if you want the alternatives though!!

This cruise is still being offered on the UK website at approx. 3X the price in USA and the rest of Europe.

How long does it take to correct this 'glitch'?

Any respectable website developer should be able to correct this quickly.

Does anyone at Azamara really care? Seems not :(

This cruise is still being offered on the UK website at approx. 3X the price in USA and the rest of Europe.

How long does it take to correct this 'glitch'?

Any respectable website developer should be able to correct this quickly.

Does anyone at Azamara really care? Seems not :(

It does not take a website manager/designer/developer/programmer or even a html gymp. All the sites are pre designed and managed by a giant database at a central source ;)

Yvonne :)

Yes Yvonne, the point I was making is that it is a very simple fix and assuming Bonnie has alerted them to this anomaly it should have been sorted.

However it looks to me as if correcting this for UK guests is not important, same old as far as UK website is concerned.:rolleyes:

I have just looked at this cruise again on the Azamara UK web site and it is even lower than I paid. Showing at £899 for guaranteed inside cruise only but I don't know if this comes with any obc, which mine did.

No problem getting this info in UK£.