Don't want an upgrade.

cruisingcanuck

We are going on our first Celebrity cruise this summer and we have 5 cabins together. We don't want to be moved as we are very happy with our location. We have cruised many times with RCCL and I know on their website you can put in a preference for upgrades and one option is no upgrade.

Is there an option to do this with Celebrity? I have gone into my account on the website and have not found where I can do this.

You can't do it on line. You (or your TA if you have one) need to call Celebrity and ask them to note your reservation for no cabin change without your permission. I actually did this yesterday (called the Captain's Club) and was told a supervisor had to put a note in the reservation and they would take care of it. I was also told you can't see this on your My Reservation page after it's been done.

Have a great trip!

We are going on our first Celebrity cruise this summer and we have 5 cabins together. We don't want to be moved as we are very happy with our location. We have cruised many times with RCCL and I know on their website you can put in a preference for upgrades and one option is no upgrade.

Is there an option to do this with Celebrity? I have gone into my account on the website and have not found where I can do this.

Thought I had indicated "no upgrades" in My Profile at one time. But now I see that option is no longer there!! So I guess you can't do it on line. :(

Edited by gimletgal

You can't do it on line. You (or your TA if you have one) need to call Celebrity and ask them to note your reservation for no cabin change without your permission. I actually did this yesterday (called the Captain's Club) and was told a supervisor had to put a note in the reservation and they would take care of it. I was also told you can't see this on your My Reservation page after it's been done.

Have a great trip!

As above, a phone call (to the TA or direct) is needed to request no upgrades.:D

If you book directly through Celebrity, ask the booking agent to add your request for "no upgrade" in their field/reservation notes. We spend a lot of time picking out the "perfect" cabin (aft, sweet-sixteen, 'bump-out', etc). I would be horrified to find that I'd been "upgraded" to some concierge-class cabin, under the window-washing equipment! :eek:

Edited by wwcruisers