JetBlue vs southwest

codyboy

What people have to say about JetBlue. I see het blue in Chicago lower than southwest in Milwaukee, wis. To San Juan pr. We go on jewel of the seas on oct 25 but plan to arrive in San Juan on oct 25

What people have to say about JetBlue. I see het blue in Chicago lower than southwest in Milwaukee, wis. To San Juan pr. We go on jewel of the seas on oct 25 but plan to arrive in San Juan on oct 25

I cannot answer your issue directly ... but I would suggest you compare the number of flights/routings for each airline. Since neither works with other carriers, you will depend on only their respective flights.

Further, when you compare the fares, I suggest you compare the fully loaded cost for each airline ... add to the airfare any applicable bag fees and roundtrip Milwaukee/Chicago cost via bus, Amtrak, driving for Jet Blue.

Be sure you are checking all your choices to San Juan, not just Jet Blue and SouthWest…

I'm looking for tickets to San Juan for a trip 10/15-10/22 from where I live. Right now, Delta is $494, Jet Blue is $558, and SouthWest is $748… Guess which one I'm buying ;)

If you are only considering these two airlines, I would go with JetBlue. They have assigned seating and better entertainment.

Just remember DIRECTV® service is not available on flights outside the continental U.S.; however, where applicable, movies from JetBlue Features™ are offered complimentary on these routes.

Well today was the day and was surprised to see it. Southwest beat most airlines for us. Southwest price went way down today and we went for it. We save 210.00. Thanks for your time and responds.

Be sure you are checking all your choices to San Juan, not just Jet Blue and SouthWest…

I'm looking for tickets to San Juan for a trip 10/15-10/22 from where I live. Right now, Delta is $494, Jet Blue is $558, and SouthWest is $748… Guess which one I'm buying ;)

Didn't buy the tickets yet? Today it went way down for us. Fyi

If all else is equal, Jetblue, as you can get seat assignments in advance. A heavy packer?..... then SW, as two bags fly free. (JB, only 1) But as other posters have stated, JB and SW are NOT always the best deal, and even if you have to pay the baggage fee on another carrier, it still might be a better deal.