Shore Excursion Release Date?

ROWSE

I'm past the 6 month mark too. Hal is just being super slow. Good advice to check often.

I keep checking for our 11/30 on NA. I finally gave up and booked an independent Stingray City tour for Cayman and we chartered a sailboat in St. Thomas. If the shorex on the website are delayed much longer, we'll wind up planning the rest of the ports. We are a planning people and don't wait for man, beast, nor website. ;)

I keep checking for our 11/30 on NA. I finally gave up and booked an independent Stingray City tour for Cayman and we chartered a sailboat in St. Thomas. If the shorex on the website are delayed much longer, we'll wind up planning the rest of the ports. We are a planning people and don't wait for man, beast, nor website. ;)

Can't say I blame you. My cabana is going to be my shorex. Are you going to visit the salt museam in grand Turk :D;)? The sailboat sounds great.

Can't say I blame you. My cabana is going to be my shorex. Are you going to visit the salt museam in grand Turk :D;)? The sailboat sounds great.

I always feel bad about Grand Turk. We never really do anything there. I bought an ebook, "CruisePort Insider's Guide to Grand Turk," to see if there was anything interesting that caught my fancy. There's the Turks & Caicos National Museum, the Salt House, and the light house. Maybe next trip... DW informed me that I can find her in the cabana if I need her. :)

During the second half of March excursions became available for our October cruise.

Maybe someone forgot to hit the publish button for the Nieuw Amsterdam's November excursions.

Maybe someone forgot to hit the publish button for the Nieuw Amsterdam's November excursions.

They haven't hit the publish button for our Thanksgiving week cruise on the Westie, either. :(

I always feel bad about Grand Turk. We never really do anything there. I bought an ebook, "CruisePort Insider's Guide to Grand Turk," to see if there was anything interesting that caught my fancy. There's the Turks & Caicos National Museum, the Salt House, and the light house. Maybe next trip... DW informed me that I can find her in the cabana if I need her. :)

I've rented a cabana at Margaritaville and that was good. Sapper and her DH were also there. We had the most adorable kitten join us and I'd almost get the cabana just for that. I just about smuggled the kitten back to the ship;). I may just walk the beach there.

Edited by cruz chic

We are sailing on the Westerdam the week prior to you (October 25th) and the ship services told us that excursions would be released beginning June 20th, so my guess is that your shore excursions will start showing as available for booking around the end of this month.

Take the bus tour of the island sometime. There may no be a whole lot to do, but driving around the island at least give you a taste of the local flavor.

Glad to see I am not the only one chomping at the bit to book our excursions for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Eurodam. We booked a seaplane flight/tour to Dry Tortugas out of Key West on our own since HAL didn't offer that one. I may go the private route on the other ports if they don't post excursions soon. I want to finish my planning too.